Chapter 12

And It was Richard he kissed me. I didn't pushed him away so I was still kissing him. Then it got heated and we were in my bed already with our clothes on still. Then we suddenly hear a knock on the door and we separate. And Richard was still in my room.
Me: go to my bathroom and stay there until I say so.
Richard: okay.
When Richard went to my bathroom I went to see who was it. I open the door and it was Victoria.
Me: hey wassup.
Victoria: have you seen Richard. He's not in his room and it's almost time for me to go.
Me: have you checked down stairs.
Victoria: no.
Me: you should go check.
Victoria: okay I'm gonna go.
Me: okay.
Victoria went to check downstairs and I told Richard to come out the bathroom already.
Richard: that was close.
Me: first of all why did you do that for and yeah that was close.
Richard: stop faking like you didn't like it.
Me: your right I didn't like it.
Richard if you didn't you would of pushed me away but you didn't. You kept on going.
Me: ok ok ok. You should leave now.
Richard: yeah I should. But we are not finished with this.
Me: bye
Richard left and I was taking everything what just happened a few minutes ago. A couple of minutes past and Victoria was leaving already. So I went down stairs to were she was.
Me: I'm going to miss you.
Victoria: me too.
Me: I wish you could stay.
Victoria: but you know I always go with them. It like a tradition. And it's time for me to go.
Me: bye then have a safe trip.
Victoria: i will. Take care of your self. Richard take care of her for me.
Richard: I will do don't worry 😉.
Victoria: we should go now Richard can you take me now.
Richard: yeah let's go.
Me: bye.
Victoria: bye.
Richard went to take her to her parents house. While I took a shower and brush my teeth and then went to sleep cause it was late already.

Few days past.