Chapter twenty-three

I look up and it was Yashua.
Yashua: can i sit here (pointing to the chair next to me).
Me: yeah.
Yashua: so what's his name (talking about Adrian)
Me: his name is Adrian.
Yashua: can I hold him.
Me: yeah here.
Yashua: hi there buddy.
Adrian:(smiles at Yashua)
Yashua: so when did you came back.
Me: I came back yesterday.
Yashua: cool. But how did you plan everything.
Me: my mom wanted to make Adrian a party.
Yashua: okay.
Yashua:I have a question.
Me: what is it.
Yashua: where did Mateo went.
Me: he left because he had work tomorrow.
Yashua: oh okay.
Yashua: hey do you want to go to the beach tomorrow with me.
Me: what like only us two.
Yashua:  yeah but with Adrian too.
Me: sure what time.
Yashua: around 1 pm.
Me: okay.
Me and Yashua were just sitting down watching some of my family members dance. Then a song by Romeo santos played. Then Yashua stand up while still holding Adrian.
Yashua: do you want to dance with me.
Me: sure let's go.
We went to the dance floor and started dancing. I looked around and saw Richard dancing with Victoria too. I remember that I still needed to tell Richard that Adrian was his son and didn't Victoria finished working two months for Richard.

Few hours past.
It was around 2am in the morning everybody has left already and me and my parents are cleaning a little bit and will finish cleaning the rest tomorrow. I went inside and took a shower again and put some pijamas on. Then brushed my teeth and plugged my phone and layed on the bed with Adrian. Who was in the other side sleeping already. I went through the videos I took and thought what will happen when Adrian gets bigger and then I thought what if I didn't tell Richard and never find out that he has a kid. I put my phone on the night stand and leave the lamp on and sleep.