June 27, 2019

I just feel like I'm over thinking all of this.

But I can't stop thinking about it. I can't stop thinking about it because everywhere I turn I am reminded of you. Every song I hear reminds me of you. I scroll through my phone and see pictures of you and I. I look so happy in the pictures. You made me feel so pretty and confident about how I looked. I know that I shouldn't have depended on you for how I feel but I can't stop. You were the only one that saw me for who I truly was. One of the only people with who I truly felt comfortable with and didn't care how I acted. I need to get over this but I can't.

And one thing I know is that if I lived there we would probably be together. I remember how when we used to Facetime, you would always make me laugh, with those cheesy pickup lines and jokes, and you were always able to make me open up.

That one night that we stayed up too late, I remember it being about 4 in the morning and we had been talking for hours. And I remember you saying out of nowhere, damn it ... if you lived here we would be fucking dating, I would take you out on dates every chance I got, you would come to all my tournaments, and we would have so much fun. I remember smiling and saying I wish that could happen. I remember feeling so happy but also sad.

I remember all those time that you would call me beautiful and amazing and I would always end up blushing. I remember how you used to get so mad when I hide my face away from you.

I miss you so much