Chapter Three:

Tina's P.O.V:

I soon woke up in a hospital bed, I saw a blonde boy packing some stuff. "You get to leave today princess" he said, who was he? He helped me out of bed and handed me clothes. I changed into the black tights and oversized Grey sweatshirt. I put the black boots on and this boy helped me in the car before driving me somewhere. "I'm going to help you remember" I heard him whisper.

-Three Weeks Later-

I giggled at Luke as he tried to take the flour out of his hair. We were making pancakes but it soon ended up having it everywhere. "And I remember another time.. We were at the pool at Mikey's house... You didn't want to get in but Calum pushed you in. You had a sprained wrist for six weeks" Luke said, I laughed then looked into Lukes eyes smiling.

The guys walked in and looked around in shock "what happened?" Ashton asked starting to pick up the mess "it was Luke" I giggled looking at him, "noo it was Tina she threw an egg at me" he said laughing, I've come really close with Luke these past three weeks, and I'll admit he's really good looking.

The guys helped us clean up, I went upstairs and to my bedroom, sitting on the bed I looked around at the pictures of me and Luke hanging on the walls. Sighing, I laid back in the bed. There was a soft knock on the door and Luke walked in, he sat on the bed next to me. He smiled as I sat up "Hey Luke?" I whispered, "yeah?" he softly said "how did we meet?" I asked. He had a little smile on his face, "we meet through my ex girlfriend Aleshia... You guys were enemies and about a month and a half after I broke up with her, I found myself having this huge crush on you... I didn't have the guts to talk to you, so I found out you were Calums best friend... At band pratice I asked him to invite you, I flirted with you for about three weeks before I finally asked you on a date, then about 20 dates later and alot of complaining from the guys, I asked you to be my girlfriend.... And three years later your still mine" he whispered the last part and looked away.

I didn't think twice about it, I grabbed Luke's face and kisses him, it lasted about 10 seconds before I pulled away embarrassed "I-I'm sorry" I stuttered blushing. I bearly know the boy and I kissed him, well thats not really true he's my boyfriend of three years but I can't remember him and it must drive him insane.

"Why are you still here? I don't remember you. I don't remember us. I don't remember anything. Why still love me? I don't remember..." I whispered.

"Why do I still love you?" he softly chuckled "Tina I remember when we snuck into the pool late at night and we had our first kiss. I remember when we got kicked out of In-N-Out because you jumped over the counter to get a strawberry shake. I fell in love with this rebellious girl named Tina. And even if you still don't remember me soon. I'll always love that rebellious girl" he whispered back.

I looked down, he softly kissed my forehead, "you should get some sleep bab--Tina.... It's getting late" he whispered, got up and left. I felt so heartbroken, I wish I could remember.

Luke's P.O.V: Once I left the room, I bursted into tears. I can't take it. I can't take the love of my life not remembering me, even if in twenty years she never remembers me.... I will always remember her, I will always remember what we had, I will always remember.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hope you liked it xx I'm sorry it's not as good as you expected :/ 3 votes and comments?