Chapter One:

AUTHORS NOTE: Chapter one is a bit short because I really wanted to publish it and I felt bad having you guys wait!!

Tina's  P.O.V:

-Beep Beep Beep-

That's all I've heard every single day. Darkness.. That's all I ever see. I always hear a women talk to me. But I don't  respond. I try but nothing come's out. They always say 'Tina' although. Is that my name? I hear a new voice today. "Tina!" I hear a boy shout. Then I feel a hand connect to mine, "This is all my fault" he said. Why would he blame himself? Do I know him? "I was suppose to protect you, I was suppose to always keep you safe" he said. Who is he? Then I hear new voices. Alot of them "We found a cure to wake her up" and thats all I hear before everything stays silent.

Luke's P.O.V: A week. That's how long I've been waiting. A freaking week. I can't take this anymore. Me and the lads, are in the waiting room. I can't stay still... I've been pacing the room. "Luke, man calm down and  have a seat" Calum said, "I need her to be okay.. I need her awake" I said my voice cracking. It's been almost a month, and I need her. Then I heard something that almost made my heart stop.

"Mr. Hemmings, she's awake"

I jolted out of my seat and literally ran to her room. I saw her hazel eyes that I thought I'd never see again. She looked around confused "who are you all?" she asked, I was so grateful to hear her beautiful voice-- Wait... Did she just ask who I was? She has to remember who I am! I mean..  We had been best friends since we were 5.. "Tina..." I whispered sitting in a chair next to her. "I- Is that my name?" she asked, I can feel my heart breaking... She doesn't remember me. Her boyfriend.. Her best friend. "Y-Yes thats your name" I stuttered she looked at me for a bit and smiled wide "your my brother!" she said, every second my heart broke more. "No.. I'm your boyfriend Luke" I said trying not to burst to tears although I'm sure I was going to any second... "Boyfriend?" she said slightly confused. I was all she had... Her mum left her when she was about 7 and her father passed away three years ago, she lived with me and my mum Liz. I nodded slowly looking at her, pain filled my eyes as confusion filled hers the doctor walked in and gave Tina a pill explaining that it would help with what they said she had "Amnesia".

My princess has amnesia.

The love of my life.

My world.

Tina ended up falling asleep as I stood awake on the chair tears falling, she was my everything... Is my everything, I heard a small sqeak "Luke?" she whispered I looked at Tina to see her awake with tears "baby" I whispered going to her. She wrapped her arms around me and tears fell down her cheeks "Y-You remember me n-now?" I choked out, "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" she said over and over, I was just happy to have her remember me. I laid with her, as she laid in my arms I played with her hair lightly singing to her.

Every time you're near me,

Suddenly my heart begins to race.

Every time I leave,

I don't know why my heart begins to break.

Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll 'cause I can't control myself,

I don't wanna stay, wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell.

And it hurts in my head and my heart and my chest,

And I'm having trouble catching my breath.

Ooh Ooh won't you please stop loving me to death

I looked down at Tina to see she fell asleep, I kissed the top of her head whispering "I love you" and closed my eyes then I heard her whisper "I love you Luke"  before falling in a slumber.

The Next Morning:

Tina's P.O.V: I woke up yawning, turning to the side to see I'm wrapping in some boys arms, my eyes widen as I quickly backed away falling off the bed "HELP!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!" I yelled terrified "Babe? Tina Shh calm down" he said walking towards me slowly, I backed away crashing into someone's legs I looked up to see a boy with dark hair looking at me (Calum) "Tina are you okay?" he asked going towards me I screamed running to the corner of the room and started to cry.

Who was he? Is he going to hurt me? Soon doctor's ran in and gave me a shot before I soon felt sleepy...

Luke's P.O.V: They laid Tina on the bed after she fell asleep, I stood there in shock. Last night she remembered me... Today she didn't... What? The doctors then explained to me that Tina would be like that for awhile... One day remember me and the next day she won't... But I don't care honestly if she doesn't... Okay maybe I do but the point is...

No matter if she wakes up one day and forgets me completely... I will always love her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

EEEEEPPPPP FINALLY CHAPTER ONE!!! LEAVE A REVIEW PLZ AND VOTE MWAH LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR READING