Chap 12

Riri:"Sorry dude you seem kinda shady I'll see you later". She gets up to throw her food away and disappears into the hallway.
Thoughts: guess that's fair I did just meet her, Guess it's time to meet back up with gwen.
Y/n looks around for her to see that students are finally starting to file out of the lunchroom fast something must be happening. He looks over to Gwen's table and sees that shes gone. Y/n follows the group to whatever is going on.

He looks over the crowd and identifies one as flash Thompson and Peter Parker aka Spider man

Peter: Flash what do you want this time
Flash:It should be pretty obvious parker
He pushes peter into the lockers
Y/n:That's where you messed up

Y/n begins to push through the crowd of people to meet face to face with Flash. He looks you in your eyes and begins to smirk.
Flash:Hey guys its seems someone's here to save princess parker. Multiple guys in varsity jackets come out of the crowd
Thoughts: how should I approach this maybe I should go the cool silent hero dude or maybe guy that immediately assumes the guy getting bullied will be his friend if he saves them.... yea that last option seems alright.
Y/n sighs, and uses observe
Flash
Lvl:7
Strength:13
Knowledge:10
Stamina:16
Agility:14
Wisdom:6
Luck:4
Y/n:That princess joke was pretty bad like really bad
Someone in the crowd:It was really bad.
Flash:Shut up! He pushes Y/n but he doesn't stumble
Y/n: So your dumb, unfunny and outmatched
Flash tries to swing and Y/n dodges it completely.
His group snickered
Flash:Why are you just watching get em!!!
Thoughts
I probably shouldn't seriously hurt anyone or hit them to begin with, just dodging tire them out
3rd pov:
Flash backs up and the group surrounds y/n and runs at y/n one at a time y/n dodges each of them and they run into each other making them fall to the ground.
Flash is the last one left. He charges at you and tries to grab Y/n and pick him up. Y/n stands watching flash run at him and jumps over him and pushing him into the ground using the momentum he built up from running.
And just as this happens the teachers catch wind of what happened and immediately take you to the office completely forgetting about flash and his friends who attacked you and Peter parker probably the best student this school has right now.

They take you immediately to the principal's office.
Principle:why'd you do it Y/n going out of your way to assault our top football player.
Y/n:I feel like your somewhat favoring flash
Principle:our school is completely fair we have a number of witnesses of the fight.
In the window showing the hallway of the school in view is flash and his group of jocks. Y/n sighs.
Y/n:So I'm guessing I'm in trouble, guessing you're gonna call my mom or something.
Principle:We actually have already called her and she is on her way.
______________________________________
First thing I wanted to say is sorry to all of the people who were expecting this to come out much earlier and for the story to progress and become something great I just have not been in the mood or enthusiastic about writing and I didn't want to write anything that wouldn't have feeling in it but I believe I am back now and ready to write but back to the story

Y/N HAS A MOM Who is this mysterious person and where did she come from and how is she going to react a hint on who she is will be in the comments for those who take the time to read those.