Chapter 5: The Question

So just a little catch up.. Taylor and Hayes met each other her long time fan girl crush... They were getting to know each other and then boom hates asked her if she was single.!!

Uhh I finally stumbled out of my mouth a NO...

I could see him smiling a little bit through my hair because I was still looking at the ground trying not to make eye contact....

It was silent for a few minutes but his mom came down and said it was nice meeting us, thanks or the pancakes , and that she can't wait for us too hang out again but they have to go to the airport to pick up family friends.

He got up and I could see he was trying to get the nerves too hug me but being stupid me I got up and and left ...heading to my room!

I decided I should text my friends and tell them about how I'm doing!

I decided to text my closet friend and da bæ Kaylee or Kaso!

>>Text Comversation<<

Me- Hey Gurl I have the best news ever!!!!!

Kaso: OMG hey u never text me any more!!

Me: Lmao I still text u I have just been busy unpacking

Kaso: Lol soooo what is the best news ever?!?!?!?!

Me: Ok so you know Hayes Grier... Well I met him and he is my next door neighbor like OMG

Kaso: Gurl stop pulling my leg and playing around with me! THIS IS NOT FUNNY!

Me: Im not playing, Ill ask my mom I you can come down since we still have a month left of summer.. We'll buy you a ticket too so don't worry!I also need new clothes so we can go shopping like we always used to do..

Kaso: Kk but first thing first u have to introduce me to Hayes!!!

Me: Ok lmao I will don't worry

Kaso: Kk u da best!!

Me: Awwwwww lmao okay well I got I go and help clean up for dinner because Skylann ate pancakes with syrup and decided to make a pretty picture with it all!! Ughhhhhh

Kaso: Lmao ok well have fun bwaahahahha😂😂💜💜