Chapter 4 Meeting My Neighbors

>>Next Day<<

After hours of packing I finally finished it all! My room is set up kinda the same except that it is bigger.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes this morning which smelled so good😋

I decided I couldn't be lazy anymore so I got up and headed down stairs to see my mom cooking chocolate chip pancakes my favorite! There were more than usual though, she usually makes 6 pancakes 3 each. But today she decided to make 20 pancakes... I wonder why?

I guess she didn't see me because she was facing the stove so I just say down at the table.. Scaring her so bad when she turned around!

She said good morning to me and said that I should get ready because we have guests coming over

I decided not to argue so I just said okay and headed up stairs..

I decided to wear my Hollister Capri Skinny Jeans And A Tie-Dye Crop Top. I put on my usual makeup concealer, blush, natural eye shadow, and decided to do a small liquid eyeliner wing with some mascara..

I put my hair in a Dutch braid with a bandana on and headed down stairs to see 5 random people sitting in my living room with my mom.

My mom finally saw me and introduced them to me. There was Nash with beautiful blue eyes, Will with amazing biceps, Hayes that was just perfect with his bright handsome eyes, Skylann a cute little sassy girl, and finally their mom she had pretty eyes and ombré hair that was all the way to the rim of her butt.

I noticed that Hayes was staring at me so I just started down at the ground trying to hide my face because I didn't want him to see that I was blushing!

A couple minutes later my mom went to get the table ready, Skylann had to use the bathroom so her mom took her, Nash left to go to his friends house Cameron so it was just me and Hayes!😊

I decided too talk first so I asked some questions like how long have you lived here, when did u start youtube, etc... The truth is I enjoyed it.. I was getting to know about Hayes my long time fan girl crush! I must be really good at acting though because I was acting totally chill and cool on the outside but was screaming an dancing on the inside!!

I guess he finally got the hint that it was his turn to talk so he started asking me questions like what is my favorite color, where am I originally from, and then boom the question popped!

He asked me if I was single!💜

__________________________

Good cliff hanger huh?!

You will have to read the next chapter to figure out what happens!!!

Love,

Lexi💜