Chapter 6: Kasos Coming

>>Kaso POV<<

OMG I can not believe that Taylor is buying me a plane ticket to meet Hayes Grier OMG!!!!

I decided I should start packing for my plane trip and North Carolina. I'm not really sure if we are for sure going shopping so I decided to pack clothes just in case.

I decided to pack my curler, hair spray, makeup bag, a few crop tops, 4 pairs of high waisted shorts, 5 regular shorts, some pants, combat boots, 3 pairs of flip flops, and some tennis shoes with some other stuff...

So after Taylor finally called me.. She said that my plane would be arriving here at 12:30 tomorrow!! OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IM MEETING HAYES GRIER SOON!!!!! I decided to make a youtube video about so I set up my youtube camera and lighting.. then I started to video really just talking about how I'm going to North Carolina so I may not be as active on youtube as I normally am and may be posting vids mostly on Taylor's channel....

As soon as I posted it a lot of comments started coming in like OMG TAKE PICS WITH HIM, Please try to come on youtube when ever you can, and many more comments....

I decided I should get ready for bed since it is 9 and I want to get up early tomorrow! I took a shower and got ready...

>>Tomorrow<<

I was so excited that I woke up at 3 am so I decided I should go back to sleep for a few more hours.. well apparently that turned into 7 hours and woke up at 10am OMG I only have like an hour and a half because the airport is 30 minutes away..!!..

I hopped out of bed.. brushed my hair and my teeth, straightened my hair and pinned a small part back, put in gum ball shaped looking earrings, put on some shorts that came to my mod thigh and a hanging comfy tshirt that was gray with a heart on the front, I put on my vans(black ones) and put on some BB cream, mascara, and some light eyeshadow, then I finally decided to head down stairs.

It was 11:30 so I decided to eat some cereal preferably cinnamon toast crunch with chocolate milk..

It was so good it has been a whole since I have eaten this.. as soon as I got done eating my mom came down stairs dressed and ready to go.. She told me she already had put my bag on the couch and to go check it to make sure I had everything.

I didn't need to pack a tooth brush because Taylor's mom said she had extras.. I would be sharing a room with Taylor which I don't really care because we always have and somebody was staying in the guest room...

I told my mom that I had everything, so she said to go put my bag in the trunk and we would go in a second..

My mom locked the front door and got in the car... we drove to the airport and sat there for 5 mins until my flight got called "flight 235 now boarding" I could see my mom trying to hold back tears so I did most of the talking... then I have her a hug, said I love her and text her all the time.

So as soon as I got on the plane I found my seat and the trio had begun!

Soon I will be able to meet Hayes Grier!

The flight finally landed and I was in North Carolina! I soon got off the plains found Taylor and got my luggage.. as soon as we got in the car we caught up on our life telling each other about everything even though t was summer a lot of things happened like I told Taylor that I have a boyfriend and a teacher t our school that was a perv got fired and thy nothing was the same when she left..

When we finally got to her house and pulled up.. I saw the one and only Hayes Grier💜💜💘💘💜💘OMG

__________________________

Hey guys💜

Sorry I didn't update until the end of the day! I had a lot of homework to do and I just finished it.. so I decided to write a little bit so yah.. I will try to update daily but I usually update durning my World History class because we do nothing and I don't pay attention at all...!!!....!!!!!

I love you guys as hope you guys enjoy this💜💜💜

I LOVE YOU💘 AND HATE HOMEWORK AND SCHOOL UGHHHHHHH💩💩

Love,

~Lexi💘💘😘😘