Chapter 1 Volume 1

Eye color:(e/c)
Hair color: (h/c)
Hairstyle: (h/s)

Chapter 1 Volume 1: "Strange encounter"

<~>

All I can remember is darkness...pain...fear and nothing more, waking up I find myself leaning against a large rock with a throbbing headache in a black shirt covered in blood as well as bullet holes( hopefully it isn't my blood) and black trousers with cuts and tears. I sat up and observed my environment for a moment, the breeze gently blowing through my hair and the rustling of leaves-wait...I'm in a forest! Why the hell am I in a forest?!

Me: "What happened to me?" I groaned holding my head.

I felt a warm liquid run down my nose, I touched it and examined the liquid closely seeing that it that was blood. My blood. I wiped my nose with my hand but seeing as though the blood wouldn't stop, I searched in the pockets of my worn-out clothes for any tissue instead I found an odd battered device of some kind...it seemed like just a piece of cracked glass with designs on it and nothing more.

Seeing as it might be something important I decided to hold onto it for safekeeping, keeping it in my pocket, I tried standing up but unfortunately, it seems like I haven't used them in a while because I fell face-first into the ground.

Me(mumbling): "This is going to take a long time..."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3rd POV:
Location: Beacon Academy

The hallways of Beacon were silent and everyone was asleep...well, not everyone.

Ruby Rose, the leader of team RWBY, was still wide awake finishing the last of her stack of homework. Satisfied with herself she was about to lay down on her bed to get a well deserved night sleep when the scrolls of her teammates and her own rang like crazy waking them and depriving Ruby of her rest.

Weiss: "What's going on? What idiot calls at 3 am in the morning?!" she fumed, removing her sleeping mask so that she can glare at her half-awake team.

Yang: "Shhhhhh...must...sleep" the blonde groaned, covering her face with her pillow.

Blake: "Guys it's Ozpin he said it's urgent," the black-bowed teen explained rubbing her eyes.

R, W, B, Y: "Uuuuugh!/ Booo!" The team whined gradually getting ready.

Yang: " Heh, you called Ozpin an idiot!" She grinned, only to have a pillow thrown at her by Ice Queen.

Weiss: " Shut up!"

{A few minutes later}:

The team got dressed and headed to Ozpin's Office to find him sitting behind his desk with a troubled look on his face.

Ruby: "Professor Ozpin what's the big emergency? Why did you call us up here?-"

Yang: "And why couldn't it have waited till tomorrow?"

Ozpin: "ah girls! *motions to chairs* Take a seat--

Ozpin:--The reason I called you all here is because of an unusually large amount of aura was detected coming from the Emerald forest which could be an intruder planning on attacking the school, that's why I need you four to investigate the area."