Chapter 2 Volume 1

Eye color:(e/c)
Hair color: (h/c)
Hairstyle: (h/s)
Thoughts:()
Action:**

Chapter 2 Volume 1: "Who are you?"

<~>

1st POV:
Location: Beacon Academy's Clocktower
(5 minutes before the confrontation)

Entering the large academy with newfound excitement, I was about to run off and explore the place but was yanked from my shirt by Weiss.

Weiss: "Focus! You are only here for ONE reason only and that is for Professor Ozpin to deal with you!" She warned pointing her finger at me.

Me: "Ok, ok you don't have to yell..."I mumbled touching my ears wincing while the rest of the team stifled a laugh earning a glare from the Icy heiress.

Weiss's POV:

I grew more and more frustrated with the (h/c) haired male with his actions...but at the same time he could be adorable-(wait! What are you thinking Weiss? He's nothing but that he's annoying!).

I began dragging him with me towards Ozpin's office against his will.

Me: "What are you all waiting for? We have an assignment to complete", I reminded my teammates as I gave a slight wave of my hand signaling them to follow.

With that, we all got on the now cramped elevator to the top of the clock tower where Ozpin is waiting.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1st POV:
Location: Beacon Academy's Clocktower
(Now)

The elevator doors opened to reveal the very spacious office room with its decor consisting of large clock gears and cogs hanging from the high ceiling. Behind a very complex looking desk was seated a man with silver hair and chestnut eyes covered by his shaded glass spectacles. He wore an unzipped black suit over dark green, buttoned vest, and green shirt. He appeared startled for a second but his expression immediately changed to one of seriousness.

Standing at his side was a woman with light blonde hair and bright green eyes, donning ovular glasses as well as a purple and black cape and wearing a white long-sleeved, pleated top with a black high-waisted pencil skirt with bronze buttons and black-brown stockings.

they narrowed their eyes at me and their posture stiffened

they narrowed their eyes at me and their posture stiffened. I was confused at first until I remembered that I was covered in blood, tattered clothes that made me look like a just came back from the dead...(that's probably it).