1:The Surprise

I'm not so much a new writer but my fanfics are pretty much new! I'm Samantha! Aka Sam or Sammy! Have fun reading!!:) I am now the heroine! Haha:)

-----

Prologue:

I looked out the misty window, which revealed beautiful snowflakes dancing down to join the blanket of snow that was covering my entire front yard. I admired the small, glistening, white blanket of snow on the front yard as the noises inside my warm house became more lively.

"Sam, come on let's get ready! We have to leave in an hour!" my best friend Anna exclaimed. I turned around slowly with the same blank expression I always held. She pulled my hand along into my room where she had prepared my outfit for tonight.

"Isn't it a little... girly?" I said staring at her. She looked at me slightly pouting before saying, "It's perfect! Now, get changed!" Then I was left alone in my warm purple room. I sighed staring at a poster on my wall. A poster of One Direction I had gotten from Anna for my birthday not too long ago. Anna was obsessed with One Direction for she knew everything about them.

"Are you done yet?!" Anna called seeming impatient. I stared at the clothes for a while before answering, "Uh... Yeah! Just give me a few more minutes Anna!" I heard her groan as well as the bathroom door shut while I rolled my eyes. She was putting on make up, no doubt. I started to slip my jeans and t-shirt off while I stared at the outfit Anna had lent me. "She overdid herself this time..." I thought as I put on the blue jean shorts. "Where the heck is this girl taking me anyways?" I mumbled as I slipped on the pink spaghetti strapped blouse.

"Are you done NOW?" she spoke after knocking on the door. "One sec... Putting on accessories now!" I said while slipping on the black short leather jacket over the pink blouse. "Really, heels?" I asked her as I stared to the ground looking at the small pink heels placed perfectly on the floor. As I slipped them on she yelled "Yes, really! It's a perfect outfit, Sam!" I laughed yelling, "Not!" But I don't care anyways. Anna somehow always knows what looks good on me. Even if it looks ridiculously girly, it somehow fits my image.

I slipped on the silver bracelets then the black beanie hat as I took the small, hot pink, leather purse Anna had also given me for my birthday. "You need to learn to be a GIRL." she had told me as I opened the present that day. I admit I love the girl; but she is a little too girly. I'm more of a comfortable tomboy... Complete opposites, yeah I know.

"I'm coming Anna! I'm ready!" I yelled opening the door as she knocked continuously. "Okay, now get in the car because it's time to go!" she squealed as she pushed me outside then towards the car, ignoring my comments about the too girly outfit.

"Okay okay okay... Let's go!" she said closing my door and hopping into the driver's side. "Where exactly?" I asked in a whisper. She heard it for she answered "You'll see Sammy! I PROMISE you'll love it!" I groaned as we both put our seatbelts on and she began to drive away.

After some time we arrived to an area full of girls, a lot of them.

Finally, I got extremely impatient and asked, "Where the hell are we Anna Julia Lopez!" She hated when I called her full name, she knew I was serious. "We are at a.... Drumroll please!" she made drumming noises on her legs as she continued, "One Direction concert! WITH VIP passes!" I stared at her in shock. She not only took me to a One Direction concert, but she got us VIP passes?! Oh, god! Just WHAT is this girl planning?

-----

So that's the prologue!! I hope you enjoyed it! I've already written to chapter 3 so they'll be up soon! P.S Having fun switching the heroine to me haha XD