2:From A Distance

Hey guys!!!:) So I had a mix up with the chapters! They were out of order:( I'm republishing them now!:) doing some editing while I'm at it!!!:) Also decided to change the heroine's name to my name haha why not? Don't judge how rude of you! Haha so here it is!:)

-----

Anna stared at me with glittering blue eyes. Her expression completely gave off the "I'm so excited I can die" feeling, totally. "Come on! Be excited, Sam! Please! Pretty please with a cherry on top!" she begged as her expression changed. She gave me the sad puppy dog eyes. "This girl..." I thought as I rolled my eyes. She knew I loved blue eyes, so I gave in fast.

"Fine, Anna. I'm excited! Inside head soul is screaming with joy, happy?" I said sarcastically giving her a sour look as I moved a few loose strands of hair away from my face. She stuck her tongue out at me and complained, "You're no fun!" I laughed as we headed into the overly excited crowd. I'll be honest, I AM excited; but I prefer not showing emotions. I find no use in it.

"Anna, stop jumping! You look like you have to pee!" I said trying to stop my jumpy best friend before she, or someone, gets hurt. She groaned as she tugged on my blouse. "It's just that... I can't wait to see them! Especially Hazza! You KNOW how I feel about Hazza!" she squealed along with other girls chatting about our boys. "This girl... Honestly she's too obsessed with Harry. That's probably the only thing that goes through that pretty little head of hers." I thought as I let out a sigh.

We finally got to the front of the growing crowd of girls, Anna still jumping like there's no tomorrow. As we handed in our tickets, the security guard saw our VIP passes and leaned in telling us in a stern voice, "After the concert, return here with all the other wild Directioners and I will take you to the boys." We both nodded continuing on as we were guided to front row seats. "Anna.... Front row seats?!" I said slightly excited. "Wow, that felt weird." I thought as Anna nodded wildly. For once I actually showed my emotions, that's a first.

As the concert began, everyone got quiet as we heard a familiar voice scream, "Are you ready for this? Let's go!" It was Louis, I could tell. Soon after, the boys came on stage one by one with their mikes in hand. Niall did a little dance as the famous, worldwide song "What Makes You Beautiful" began.

At the end of the song, Niall suddenly took my hand and looked into my eyes and spoke into the mic, "You're beautiful!" I couldn't help but blush. I could tell because my face grew hot as he let go of my hand and went back to the boys. Anna stared at me with a shocked yet overly excited expression and yelled, "O. M. G! Sammy, did he really just do that?! Omg! You're all red! Oh, god! I would have died!"

Anna continued talking, but I wasn't paying attention. I was watching Niall. I don't know what it was, but I sensed something was going to happen. Good or bad? I don't know... But I do know my eyes were locked on Niall specifically. I've never had one that "melts your heart a little more than the others" but I think Niall just took that place...

-----

So there it is!!!:) Curse stupid mess ups:( Haha gonna work on the others now!:)