Chapter One... We're Going to England?!

I squealed as I barged into my apartment.

"Meli! You weren't lying were you? You're really pregnant?" I questioned my big sis.

"Yep! Mark and I are really excited!" She said with a grin. I smiled at her. Mark is this British guy she started dating 2 year ago, and its like they were meant to be. They both like the same things, have the same taste's, and are amazingly talented with literature. The only problem I have with him is that he's like 7 years older than my sis. Mel is 21 while Mark is 28, but they're in love so I don't really care how old he is. Mel met Mark when she took a trip to London, and they went on a date. They've been dating ever since.

"Mark wants to tell his family, and he wants... me to go to London with him..." She said quietly. I stared at her shocked.

"S-serious?" I stuttered out. Mel nodded.

"But he wants you to come too. Mark and I are getting really serious now, and we want you to come meet his family with us. It wouldn't be right if I just left you here alone." She said and took my hands in hers.

"Would you be okay if we spent a week or two in Europe?" She questioned me. I grinned at my sister and enveloped her into a bear hug.

"Of course I would be okay with it! Your going to be a mom! Congradulations!" I said excitedly. Wow, I can't believe it. I'm going to be an aunt!!

 "Sooo... when do we leave for wherever we're going?" I asked and stepped away from Meli. She looked at me with a wierd face.

"Uhh... Tomorrow?" She said like it was a question. I gasped and ran to my room.

"OHMYGOSH! I NEEED TO PACK!!" I yelled and grabbed my suitcase from under my bed. I started neatly throwing clothes into the suitcase. 

"I know that its last minute, but I was kind of scared to tell you." She said and it confused me.

"Why would you be scared to tell me this?" I questioned her as I grabbed some jeans and put them in my suitcase.

"Well, I know how you feel about flying and all..." That sentence stopped me in my tracks. I absolutely hate flying in planes. Mom and dad died in a plane crash, and they've scared me ever since.

"We're f-flying?" I whispered and sat down on my bed.

"Yes, and I know you hate them. I tried to find tickets for a boat or something, but-" I cut her off.

"Okay." I said quietly. She looked shocked.

"Okay... what?" She asked. I smiled lightly at my sister.

"Okay I'll fly with you to Europe." I told her and she squealed and ran out of my room.

"I gotta go call Markie! You keep packing!" She yelled from somewhere in the apartment. I laughed and went back to putting my clothes in my suitcase. I am going to be in hell tomorrow...