Chapter Two... New Car Smell

I grabbed my sisters arm tightly as the plane landed. I just about screamed when the plane made a wierd noise.

"Calm down Ali. We're just landing, not dieing." Meli said sarcasticly. I breathed deeply and tried to calm a bit down.

"You may now unbuckle your seatbelts." The captain said through the speaker. I sighed and undid the buckle.

"See that flight was a no biggie." Meli said with a smile.

"Right... No biggie." I said and then my stomach churned.

"Oh no..." I whispered and jumped out of my seat. I ran to the back of the plane to the little bathroom, I bent over the toilet and started puking my guts up.

"Some would think that you were the pregnant one." My sister joked from behind me. I stood up from the toilet and splashed some water on my face from the little faucet.

"Oh shutup." I groaned and followed her back to our seats. I grabbed my stuff and walked to the front of the plane to get off. I spotted Mark waiting for us as we got off the death trap.

"Hey man!" I yelled and waved my hands at him. My sister ran past me and jumped into Mark's arms. I smiled at the two. They looked so happy.

"Okay okay. No PDA guys, you got a baby on the way for Pete's sake." I joked and followed them as they kissed and hug walked to the doors. I got in the sleek black car and gaped at Mark.

"Are you rich or something? My sister never mentioned that you own any expensive cars! I think I'm in love this baby." I said and laid back on the new leather seats. I turned over and breathed in the smell. God I love new car smell...

"I knew you were wierd, but I never knew you were this wierd." Mark joked. Usually I would have said something about his wierdishly large ears but I was in heaven, so I let it slide.

"I'm gunna take a nap. That plane ride was really exhausting!" I complained and got comfortable int the very small back seat.