Chapter 13: (YALLS IM BACK HEHE)

OMG GUESS WHO'S BACK- ITS ME- OKAY I KNOW YALL DON'T CARE ABOUT ME SO HERE'S THE CHAPTER YALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR-

Picture credit: https://gramho.com/media/1974688170838748251

--

Keith POV

I swirl my head around as the words left my mouth heading straight to the kitchen, I get a glass of water trying to calm myself down. I feel my phone buzz in my side pocket so i decide to check it. 

NEW MESSAGE FROM SHIRO 

Did you find a job yet?

I fall into a small state of panic as i keep rereading the message. I decide not to reply and just exit out of the application and turn on some music on the speakers. I turn the volume up a bit and place my phone on the counter and take a quick look in the fridge. There was a carton of unopened milk and half a carton of orange juice. I open the freezer only to be met with an expired frozen pizza and a small box of ice cubes.  

'Well isn't this lovely?' I think to myself as i scan the fridge one more time as if anything else would suddenly appear. I close the fridge door then quickly put my cup i just used in the sink to clean later. I walk over to my couch and open my phone. I press on the green logo of a home delivery meal, i scan the options that were listed. Pizza, noodles, Sushi, tacos... Wait- 

What would lance wanna eat? Wait...Lance is in my house..and just before i asked him to stay over..for the night. Omg wait, the night..a whole-

I grab my hair and slightly tug at it as i fall down on the couch.

OMG I JUST LET THE HOTTEST GUY I'VE EVER MET IN MY HOUSE-

I sit back up and bring my hands to my temples and press hard as i think.

"What the fuck am i suppose to do? Omg i really didn't think this through," 

"What didn't you think through?" I turn my head to be met with lances face, not even 2 itches away from mine. I feel the blood rush to my face and automatically shuffle back to create some space between me and the boy. 

"Ah i meant for dinner, i just looked in the fridge and realised we don't have anything to eat. So i was looking for home delivery but realised i forgot my whole bag in your car and its soaking wet outside, So that means i cant order the food," 

Woah Keith, nice save.

Lance straightens up revealing more of what he was wearing. I had given him a white shirt and some purple sweatpants to wear, It looked really good on him, i mean his hair isn't even brushed and he still looks good. He brings his hand up to his face letting hiss chin rest between his thumb and index finger. His lips slightly press together making his whole face just adorable. 

"Well, I have my card on me so i can just order it, but i'm not sure how long it would take. i mean its pouring outside. I look to my left to see a window that showed the outside, it was defiantly still pouring. Honestly it sounds like the roof is going to give out and break. I look back to lance to see him looking at the window as well, I reach front of me to grab the TV remote and switch on the TV. I look up to lance again and pat the spot next to me, he does as told and sits down as I turn on Netflix.

"What are we watching?"

"Anything you want I guess, oh also what do you wanna eat? I'll pay you back later no sweat," I scroll down to the movies section pressing the right arrow key on the remote to scroll through them all. He grabs the phone from my hand and continues to look at the foods available for dinner at the moment. I stop scrolling and press on the anime tab, the tab revealing a white screen filled with movies rated highest at the top and lowest on the bottom. Lance suddenly pulls the phone infront of my face making me take my eyes off from the TV screen to my phone, the phone displayed a pizza place with a special deal.

"Get 2 Family pizzas, a dink of your choice and garlic bread. All for $25.95," I read aloud, I see him press on a deal and a whole new window pops up showing the family pizzas available with the deal.

"Which pizza? You choose one and I chose the other," I squint my eyes a bit as he scrolls down slolly letting me read. My eyes land on a pizza and I read it aloud. "Hawaiian Pizza," I hear a huge gasp come from lance as I finish saying the word Hawaiian.

"What-"

"Woah Keith, just woah. You know what, sure, fine. This is fine,"

"Well we don't have to ge-"

"No, no I want to, no worries," I watch as he clicks on the pizza and adds It to out order, he then scrolls down again to find his choice. I look up to the TV to be met with the movies all displayed, I look at a few before finally deciding on a cute but simple movie.

"Is kiki's delivery service okay with you?" I ask not taking my eyes off the screen, clicking on it anyway. I hear him hum in agreement and I turn up the volume as I let the intro of the movie play. I place down the TV remote and lean back.

"Okay ordered, Says it will take about 20 minutes, I think it'll be 25 though because of the rain," I feel him lean back next to me, his arm brushed against mine and I feel a shiver rush up my spine.

----------

So like there's your chapter, HAPPY NOW!??