New Girl Part 2.

Heey so this really isn't part 2 but ive already said part 1 so yeah + part 1 was really short anyway :) sorry if myself going into detail is really boring and bad hahaha

Enjoy! :D xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It only took Luke and I a few minutes to walk from Starbucks to the train station. I didn't like the train but I didn't mind it, it was much better than sitting in a car with four boys though, I must say. We bought our tickets and boarded the train. We chose a seat together, it was nice just the silence of the carraige. There was only two other people in the same carraige as us, mostly because it wasn't rush hour and not many people leave at this time. I rested my head on Luke's shoulder and looked out the window letting the movement of the train bounce my head up and down slightly. It was interesting looking at all the grafitti along the brick walls of the train lines. It was kinda weird how people expressed themselves like that but I guess that's what they like. The train stopped for passengers to board on and off a few stop before ours when three girls got on the train looking quite gloomy and down about something. I wasn't sure what but they sat infront of us in the four seater. 

"Sorry but are you girls okay?" I asked leaning over the seat.

"Yeah fine thanks" The brunette mumbled holding her head with her hand.

I nodded leaning back into my seat still listening to their conversation. 

"How did we not get tickets though! There wasn't even that many people there and we were like near the front of the line" The skinny blonde one sounded quite irritated by tickets for something.

"And they said that they were gonna be there, that's the only reason we went to the ticket booth and not bought them online. Like, Calum tweeted it" The other brunette added.

I giggled slightly to myself knowing exactly who they were talking about, and the fact they had no idea. I looked at Luke who had fallen asleep, his snapback and ray bans covering most of his face which was probably the reason he was recognised. 

"Excuse me but.." I trailed off leaning against the seat again then pointing to Luke.

They all gave me a strange look before almost falling off of the chairs. I nudged Luke in the side in attempt to wake him up.

"What the hell Sansia" he didn't seem to notice three faces glaring at him infront of us.

I moved my eyes in the direction of the girls, Luke seemed to catch on and moved into the spair seat of the four seater.