-failure-

With the male (whos name is still anonym)

The male was sitting in his office thinkin about experiment 27s (Taehyung ._.) actions. He knew there was something wrong with that, but why not using it. It is funny seeing him try to act and even flirt with him. Does he hope im letting them out? Pfft never (and I oop- ). But it has to end soon, aah such a shame. Why can't he just be easier... but I love him the way he is. Mmmh I wish I could star at him all the time- no better  just let him strip for me~ perfect. (and I felt so weird while that). 

With Taehyung

Taehyung was sitting on the ground looking at the door already wanting to see the male, its been 5 days since he started the project 'Flirt leave YEAH', the name came from Jackson he said a project name is. But Taehyung though it was ridicules, the name alone is dumb. Whatever, he waited till the door unlocked. He was about to stand up but... "Don't try it." the male wasn't even real in the room as he said it. "W.. what?" the male then walked in. "I said, don't try. Did you though I wouldn't notice? That you all of sudden should like me?" Taehyung looked down. "Pf knew it was too obvious." Jackson said out of nowhere. "Shut up I want to hear them!" Yugyeom snarled (however). "Yeah and why didn't you say something then idiot!" Jinyoung joined. Taehyung sighed, the men just chuckled. "we'll what the punishment will be mh." Taehyungs eyes widen. "p.. punishment?" 

(WEEEELP SORRY FOR SHORT STORYS BUT I RAN OUT OF IDEAS- why writing in caps...)