❤Incomplete Love?❤

Hey everyone, i'm back with the second part. It's for those who wanted a cliché end to the story. And there is a little change, annika is cardiologist not gynaecologist.
______________________________________ 

He was lying on the hospital bed being unconscious. Omru were sitting beside him on either sides. They were scared for him. Their great wall was breaking. They couldn't see it.

        After sometime, he started murmuring something, 'An...annie...annika..no....no...please don't go....jaan pl....please don't le...leave me....i'll die please baby....please........

      He was continously murmuring while omru were trying to calm him down. But he was continously pleading annika not to leave him. He didn't want to open her eyes fearing to hear the news of her being dead. Doctors came rushing towards his room. They all were trying to calm him, but he was getting out of control. Doctor injected him and he again lost his consciousness.

        Whole family was crying seeing his condition.

     After some time, he opened his eyes slowly. He looked at his surroundings and it took a while for him to grasp the situation. When he realised everything, he immediately got up shouting annika's name. Omru rushed to him seeing him crying and shouting.

      'Om....ru...m...my annie...my jaan....she is fine right? ..Bolo na....nothing happened to her right?....I. ..I have to go....she needs me', blabbering this he went towards the ICU to see his jaan.

         He looked at her through the window and realised that she hadn't left him. She was alive and he got relieved realising that it was all his horrible dream that he had seen a few moments ago before losing his consciousness. He asked his mom about her. She told him that doctors were treating her but she was still in critical condition. He nodded sadly.

       Suddenly, doctor came out and gave them a hope that she started responding to the treatment and now they have a hope of her getting fit and fine. Shivaay got relaxed listening this but still he wanted to see her, to talk to her, to listen her exciting talks, to listen shona from her mouth. He couldn't be at peace until she don't get fine.

        Everyone was sitting silently.

     After two hours, doctor came out. There was longing in shivaay's eyes for the good news.

      'She is out of danger now. But still she have many injuries. Her one arm and one leg are fully broken and there is a huge injury on her head which will take a lot of time to be healed. Please take care of her.'

        Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. Tears escaped shivaay's eyes. His heart ached listening about her condition. Omru hugged him tightly which he reciprocated.

      'Can i meet her doctor?', he asked.

     'You can meet her after two hours as she is still unconscious and we need to shift her to a normal ward', doctor said and he nodded lightly.

        Two hours were like two decades for shivaay. He was getting impatient to see her, to meet her.

       Finally, the time arrived. A nurse told him that she was shifted to a normal ward and he can meet her. His face immediately lit up. He went inside her room only too see her lying on the stretcher with a pale face and so many wounds. His heart cried seeing her like that.