❤Faith(2)❤

A big sorry for being late. Was busy😕😕
________________________________________

    Annika was sitting leaning to a wall in the hospital. Shivaay was in the ICU. Doctors were examining him. She was looking like a lifeless body. Her face was pale. Her tears dried. Don't leave me...i'll die.....don't leave me......she was just chanting this like a mad person.

      Few hours passed. Doctors were rushing in and out of the ICU. But she was still there continously requesting him to not leave her. The worried faces of doctors turned her heartbeat erratic. She clutched her nuptial chain tightly fearing the worst. Lump formed in her throat. She gulped back her tears. She didn't want to cry since he hated her tears.

        Whole Oberoi family arrived there but she was just lost in her own world. She didn't care to look at her surroundings.

        Finally, after two more hours doctors came out with relieved faces. She immediately got up looking at them with anticipating eyes.

        'Mr. Oberoi is out of danger now but you have to take care of him. He needs stressfree environment. It was really hard to save him. It was as if he had lost his will to live. He had a severe heart attack but if this happened once again, i'm sorry you may lose him.' Doctor explained his situation. Annika stumbled back only to be held by omru from either sides. She couldn't believe he lost his will to live. How could he do this? How could he forget the promises he made to her? How could he forget that he had someone awaiting him? She looked at omru forgetting about everything they did.

      'Om.......ru.......di......did you.......did you he....hear? He....he....didn't want to li....live.. my shiv didn't want to live......' she cried holding onto them. They caressed her back but she suddenly pushed them away.

        'How can i forget that this all is happening because of you? You guys are responsible for his this condition. Did you listen to what the doctor said? He didn't want to live. Why? Because you people defamed him. The ones he loved the most have hurt him the most. I'll never forgive you. Remember one thing if anything happened to my shivaay you will see my worst side.' She left from there to shivaay's ward.

       She entered the room only to see her lifeline laying with pale face on the hospital bed. There was a frown on his head. She let her tears flow finally. Those were tears of relief. Her prayers got fulfilled. She sat beside him holding his hand and caressed his face.

        He opened his eyes after sometime. Looking at the surroundings, he spotted a familiar sight of his wife who was looking at him with a wide smile but her eyes were teary.

        'Shiv! Are you fine?' She asked softly rubbing his beard with her hand.

        'I'm fine annie!' He whispered. His voice showed lack of energy.

       She was just looking at him with love making him smile. He held her hand tightly. She too smiled keeping her head on his chest. He caressed her hair since he knew how badly she was affected with his deteriorated health. She snuggled more into him.

        He was smiling but his smile faded as soon as he looked outside. Whole family was standing there looking at him with tears. He looked at other side being hurt. He couldn't believe his family did this with him. His own family whom he can die for called him a bloody womaniser. He can't forgive them. He couldn't even hate them. He shut his eyes tightly. Annika too looked at them and then at shivaay. His expressions clearly told he was angry. More than anger, it was pain. She tightened her hold on him indirectly telling him that she was there for him. He gave a faint smile looking at her.