❤A Trip Of Love❤

A very very very happy birthday anju baby lovelyanju may god bless you with everything you aspire. Always be the way you are, such a sweet and innocent kid.

Being a birthday girl, you deserved an update on your special day. So here you go baby❤ loads of love to you❤😙
_________________________________________

Shivaay was working on his laptop sitting in his room. It was 10 in the night and his wife was still no where to be seen. Well, he knows that she has a lot of work to handle being the CEO of an event management company but still she should take care of herself.

He was about to call her when she came inside the room fully exhausted. Her face was looking pale and her eyes were droopy. She placed her belongings on the table and dropped herself on the couch keeping her head on his shoulder. He was all ready to take her class for not looking after herself but seeing her tired face he dropped the idea.

He caressed her hair kissing her forehead.

'Annie'

'Hmm' she replied in sleepy voice.

'Did you have dinner?' He asked softly pulling her more close but her reply made him frown as she said, 'didn't have time shiv.'

'Go and freshen up, i'll bring your dinner.'

He was about to go when she held his hand saying, 'Even you didn't eat anything na?'

'How can you expect me to eat when you yourself don't care about it', he said looking in her eyes. She was about to say something but he left from there. She sighed and went to freshen up.

______________________________________

He was going back to their room lost in his thoughts only to dash into omru who looked at him confused.

'Shivaay! What happen? You look worried', asked om placing his hand on shivaay's shoulder.

Shivaay looked at them. Tension was clearly visible on his face. He rubbed his forehead replying, 'Nothing yaar! I'm worried for annika. This girl is getting on my nerves now.'

'Why? What happen bhaiya?' It was rudra who suddenly got worried for his superwoman bhabi.

'She has been working for last three months now without any stop. Not even caring about herself. It will affect her health man but she is just not ready to understand anything.' He said with concerned voice.

'Bhaiya! I have an idea', spoke rudra enthusiastically but shivaay cut him off mid-way.

'Rudra not again! It's not a joke.'

'Arey bhaiya! Atleast listen to me and i don't joke when the matter concerns my bhabi.' Spoke rudra a bit offensively.

'Okay fine! Speak', said shivom sighing.

'Take bhabhi on some vacation. It will refresh her mind and she will not stress herself.'

Shivaay looked surprised at him as it will definitely be a good idea.

'But will she agree?' Asked om.