Chapter One

Tris P.O.V

I wake up to somebody yelling my name"Beatrice" "BEAATRICE" Caleb my annoying brother yelled

"What!" "Get up! We're going to be late!" Ugh, we just moved to Chicago from Minnesota because my Dad got a job offer here in Chicago. I look at the time 6:45 school starts at 7:30 so I go and get my black boots and grey with pink poka-dots and my Hollister Jeans from my walk in closet, did I mention I family was rich be I don't like to brag about or use bring rich to make friends either. After I'm done showing I get dressed 7:00 perfect! I go and decide to straighten my hair 7:05 awesome! I do a Smokey eye with eyeliner and mascara. Then I had downstairs and grab a muffin."Bye Mom and Dad Love you!" I shout before graving my bag and keys and leaving the house. I get in my black Ferrari and head to school. When I get to school I have 15 minutes to spare. I head to the main office "Hi I'm here to pick up my schedule""Name""Beatrice Prior but please call me Tris""Ahh Miss Prior your brother was here just a second a go" She starts typing in thing on the computer" Here you go""Thank you" Now I have to find my locker as I'm walking I run into somebody "I'm really sorry" i say "It's okay your new aren't you?" said the girl with the mocha colored skin"Ah... Ya I am""Well I'm Christina" "Tris""Well Tris let me see your schedule" then she takes my schedule and she squeals."We have all are class together come on I'll show you where your locker is it's right next to me" Christina says as we walk to my locker. I open my locker and put all my stuff in it. Then get my stuff for my first hour. As I close my locker Christina grabs my arm and pulls me over to a group of people"Hey guys this is Tris she is new here.Tris this is Uriah, Lynn, Marlene, Shauna, Zeke,Will,and Four." There's a bunch of hi'd an hey's from everyone."Lets go before we are all later!" says Christina. I sit next to Christina and Four." Hi class for those of you who don't know I'm Ms.Wu but please call me Tori. I see we have a new student will you please come up and introduces your self to the class" "Hi I'm Tris""Tell us something about yourself""I way in Volleyball,Basketball,Cheerleading,and Soccer at my old school""Thank you you my sit done now" Great Now that that's over.

------time laps to free period or last hour of the day------

"Hey guys" I say as I go put my stuff in my locker"Hey guys have you seen the Ferrari outside?!" says Uriah"Ya we should find out who owns it" says Will I giggle and everybody looks at me" What's so funny Tris" Say Four Giving me his HOT smirk. Wait what am I thinking why would he like me he has girls practically throwing themselves at him and I'm not that pretty anyways."Oh nothing" I say. Then the bell rings and I head out to my car with Christina only to see the guys surrounding my car and wait is Uriah sitting on my car!! Nobody sits on my car" GET YOUR BUTT OFF MY CAR!!" I scream and them and they all get this terrified look on their face as They back away from the car."This is your car!!" says Uriah"ya""cool""Bye guys see you tomorrow I say as I had home while I'm listening to Here's To Never Growing Up By Avril Lavigne. When I get home I head inside"Mom,Dad I'm home" "Hi sweet heart did you make friends" asks my mom "ya" "Sweetie tonight the neighbors are coming over so go put on the clothes I later out for you"" Okay" "They'll be here in an hour" One hour to get ready!!

----------------------------------------------Hey guys hope you liked! This is my first story so tell me how I'm doing the posting Schedule is:

Monday-Friday I will try to post but I will definitely post on Saturday and Sunday !!

Bye!!!

- Zoe💖