Chapter Nine

*Two months later*

(Their in 10th grade by the way)

Tris POV

I wake up at 6:30 so I have 45 minutes to get ready and school ends in two weeks!! I throw on a black crop top that says 'I ain't no Pansycake' Uriah got everyone one at Christmas and I put on skintight skinny jeans and a leather jacket then I go put my hair in a bun with hair hanging down on both sides. I put on mascara and eyeliner with red lipstick. I grab my keys and bag and say bye to my parents as I walk out the door. So at are school their are these new kids their names are Katniss, Peeta, Clove, Cato, Peter,and Glimmer they think they can boss everyone around and everyone is still dating. Lynn is surprisingly dating Ryan!When I get to school I see the group.

......Time Lapse to after school..........

After school everyone comes back to my house to go swimming and we talk about prom which is tomorrow . Lynn gets a blue dress with a silver deign on top and Shauna got the same just in pink. I got a black dress that stops mid thigh.Crissy got a purple dress that is tight on top till it gets to her waist then it flows from her waist to her ankles. Mar got a dress that is pink and stops five inches away from her butt. And Zoe lost a bet with Crissy so she got a black strapless dress that stops three inches from her butt with black studded stilettos and we got wedges that match are dress. All the guys got a tie that matches are dresses. Also did I mention that me, Lynn and Zoe hate stilettos "Crissy your are so look I can't run and kill you right now""why can you""my feet still hurt"crissy makes a 'o' with her mouth.

Time lapse to PROM

We all get ready at my house and then the door bell rings and we open it to see the guys with their mouths open."Shut

your mouths before you catch flies!" we yell and head to the limo the guy rented it's huge and we tell the driver too head to the school.

--------------////-----///-----//--------/--

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter and please check out my new book called' Divergent FBI' Thanks!!!

Bye!!!

-Zoe💖