Chapter Eight

Tris POV

When we get to the party we park a block away. We walk to the door and knock."Heyyyyy Guyssss" Zeke slurs as he lets us in, somebody's drunk,when we get in the places is packed with drunk,sweaty teens. After about an hour of dancing with the group and drinking couple shots I feel as if I'm floating but I'm not drunk"If me or Zeke don't hang out with up get out!" shouts a Uriah who surprisingly isn't drunk.After he said that everyone left except for are group and we told Zoe,Ryan,and Travoise to stay gate everyone left. Me and the girls think Ryan and Travoise both like Zoe and we think Zoe likes Travoise because she's always talking to him. We sit in a circle I sit between Christina, on my right,and Tobias,on my left, after everyone is situated uriah says"Lets play truth or dare. I'll go first um Travoise truth or dare?""Truth" "Pansycake"Then Zoe chucks a pillow at him"ow how do you make pillows hurt""I got skill" Zoe says then giggles."Well then Travoise who do you like?" he mumbles a name "Who we didn't hear you"says Uriah"I like Zoe. Tris Truth or Dare?""Dare""I dare you to run up to the first person you see and say 'your my new best friend' then run away""Okay.Who going to witness""me!"yells Zoe and Christina at the same time"Okay let's go" we head out side and I see a person and run up to them"your my new best friend!" I say and they just start running I run back to see Zoe and Christina laughing so hard their rolling on the floor. We go inside and they show everyone the video."Okay Zozo Truth or Dare?""1 if you ever call me Zozo again I will hurt you and 2 Truth and Uriah if you say Pansycake you won't be able to have kids"wow she's scary sometimes"Um who do you like?"

Zoe POV

"Um who do you like?" says Tris. Shoot."Um IliktTravoise." I say really fast "Who?"Tris days with a evil grin on her face"I like Travoise" "I knew it!" they all the girls yelled and then Travoise said"Hey Zo""Wh-" I'm cut off by him pressing his lips to mine at first I'm shocked as he starts to pull away I lean in and kiss back."Zoe will you go out with me?" He asks "I thought you who never ask"i says and here a bunch of awe's coming from every one. I blush and Uriah says we can all spend the night and me and Travoise take the Guest room.

Tris POV

So Uriah said we could spend the night so me and Tobias stayed in his room cause he's comes here to get away from his dad."They're so cute together""Ya you should hear Travoise when it's just us guys he never stops talking about her.""Goodnight""Goodnight beautiful" he says and I fall into a deep sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey guys I hope you like and I know you thought Ryan was going to flip but he didn't ...... for now.

Bye!!!

- Zoe💖