Apologies

Hermione's Pov:

I saw Y/bff/n kissing Malfoy. She betrayed Y/n. What will be Y/n's reaction if she got to know that her friend kissed, her enemy.

I was going to transfiguration when someone pulled me into the broom closet. It was Y/bff/n.

“What do you want?” I asked her.

“Look, I want to explain everything to you.” She replied.

“There is nothing to explain. It's obvious you were kissing Malfoy and besides I am getting late for class. Now bye!” I say and get out of the closet running to my class.

Atleast I arrived to class on time. I saw Ron and Harry outside the class waiting for me.

“What took you so long? I was worried about you, I mean we were.” Ron asked and Harry nodded.

“We thought you got petrified.” said Harry.

I decided to not tell them what I saw.

“ Lets go to the class or else McGonagall won't spare us.” I quickly said before they could ask anymore questions.

Y/bff/n's Pov:

I tried to explain it to Hermione but she won't listen. Ugh! What do I do? I hope she does not tell anyone. I went to my class. It was transfiguration. It's with the Gryffindors. I don't hate them but I am dreading it because Hermione is going to be there.

I entered the class. I saw Hermione. She was looking at me with disgust. I want this all to end. I wish I did not kiss Malfoy.

I looked around the room and saw Malfoy. He looked at me and smirked. I can't take it. I flip him off and get out of the class. I head towards the hospital wing. I am going to explain it to her. I know she will listen.

Y/n's Pov:

Everything was black. I couldn't se anything. I want to move so bad but I can't. I was in a sitting position before I got petrified. I had my knees to my chest. And now when I think of it. I might look quite awkward like I am laying on a bed in a sitting position.

I heard some footsteps enter the hospital wing. That someone sat beside me I could hear all the shuffling.

“Y/n, I am sorry. I didn't mean to do it.”

It was Y/bff/n. But what is she talking about.

“Y/n, when I left you this morning I some how ended up bumping in Malfoy. I started screaming at him that, it was his fault you got petrified and stuff bug I don't know what happened during that moment. I just ended up kissing Malfoy. Yes, I know I made the first move but I didn't mean to, it was all in the heat of the moment. But the bad thing is that Hermione saw it and now she is mad at me. She won't listen to me. I tried to explain it to her but she won't even listen. So I came hear to explain it all to you because I know you will listen. I don't like Malfoy at all. I hope you understand.” She explained all that.

I forgive her but I can't say it. I trust her because if she liked Malfoy she would of told me. She likes Seamus she told me and I believe her. 

Then I heard another voice. It was Hermione.

“I am sorry, I didn't listen to you.” Hermione apologized to Y/bff/n.

“It's fine, at least now you know I wasn't wrong and it wasn't my fault.” Y/bff/n replied.

:. :. :. :. :. :. :. :. :. :. :. :. :. :. :. :. :. :. :. :. :. :. :. :

I know it's a small chapter but the problem is I am quite nervous now a days because my school is about to start and I will start my 9th grade and I am scared because there will be heck lot of burden on me. And I will try to upload as much as I can.

                                                       ~ Eshaal