Getting ready

(Bakugou PDV)
When I woke I almost made an heart attack. I wasn't in my dorm and... I was in Kirishima's bed! Sleeping with him! We were cuddling each other. His face was so close from mine!! But. Wait. How the fu** did I got in shitty hair's bed??? And why is my head hurting that much?! Ohhh I remember... the party we had yesterday night. I guess I drank to much... I wonder what kind of stupid thing I did while being drunk.
Kiri: Euhmm.... good morning sparky...Oh fu** he is awake! He's going to kill me!
Baku: Eum hey shitty*blush because being so close from kiri*
Kiri: Have you had fun yesterday?
Baku: I-I guess... I don't remember anything...
Kiri: Anything?(Wonder if the date was a real proposition or only a stupid thing baku said because he was drunk)
Baku: Anything.
Kiri: So that was a joke... I guess...
Baku: What are you talking about?
Kiri: You don't remember?
Baku: No. tell me what you're talking about. Have I did something I am going to regret?
Kiri: Y-you a-asked me on a d-d-date...
Oh god what!!?? I asked him on a date!??? Oh fu**! Arrrggh i was probably to much stressed about asking him out that I asked him while I was drunk!
Baku: R-really?
Kiri: Guess it was a joke...
Baku: N-No! It wasn't a joke! I-i was serious! Oh fu** why did I say that!!
Baku: In real it's been a while I wanted to ask you out... And i guess I got so stressed about it than I just asked without thinking...
Kiri: What!? R-really?
Baku: Well... y-yes?
(Kirishima PDV)
So this mean Bakugou really have feeling for me!?? Oh my god I think I am going to die!
Baku: Kirishima? Yesterday when I asked you on a date... what was your answer ?
Kiri: Y-Yes..
Baku: And when it is?
Kiri: You said you'll pick me up at five this evening.
Baku: ok great than I think I am going to prepare everything for tonight.*gets up and realize he was almost naked.Blush of embarasment*
Baku: Euhm just to know... Where are my close?
Kiri:Euhmm good question... I think you threw them on the floor yesterday...
*found the clothe* *Bakugou quickly put his clothe on and get to his dorm*.
Oh my god!!!! I am going on a date with Bakugou!!
What am I going to wear!!!*gets up and start looking for clean clothe in his closet* Argh nothing to wear. I should probably go shopping.*take his phone out.*
Kiri to mina:
Hey Mina want to go shopping today?
Mina to Kiri:
Yessss of course!!!! I'll be there in five! Wait for me!
Kiri to Mina:
Ok I'll wait for you in the commun dorm.
(Third person PDV)
Kirishima took a houdie and a pair of sweatpants before meeting Mina in the commun dorm.
Kiri: Ready!?
Mina: YES!
They went to the closest mall and went into a man clothe shop.
Mina: So. What are we looking for?
Kiri: Nice and clean clothes.
Mina: Why? Is something special happening?
Kiri: Well don't tell anyone about it but I am going on a date tonight.
Mina:What!!! With who are you going!???!!
Kiri: Not saying!
Mina: Aaaawwnnn pleaseeee!!!
Kiri: No.
Mina: Humm is it Kaminari?
Kiri: No!
Mina: Sero? Shinsou? Midoriya? Shōto????
*Mina gasp and put hers hand on her mouth*
Kiri: Don't say it.
Mina: How did you do!!? Bakugou is so unexpressive!
Kiri: Yesterday during the party he got drunk and he asked me on a date.
Mina: WHAT!? he is the one who asked you!!? So cuteeee!!!!
Kiri: Stop screaming! There's people around!
Mina: Ok ok... I am so exited!!!
Kiri: Shut up Mina
*Mina laught*
After twenty minutes Mina found some nice and clean clothe. They were fitting just right on Kirishima. They paid then get back to the dorm.
Kami: Hey guys where were you!? We've been looking for you!
Sero: Yeah we thought you were dead!
Mina: C'mon guys we were just going shopping.
Sero: Why? Something special?
Mina: Let just say that our baby shark have a date tonight!
Kiri: MINA! I told you not to say it!
Kami: WHAT! YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE!!??
Kiri: Stop yelling! Yes I am but I am not saying who it is!
Sero: I am sure you're going with that guys from 1-B who have the same quirk as you!
Kiri: Tetsutetsu!?
Sero: Yes that guy definitely have a crush on you man!
Kiri: Well I am not going with him. Someone else...
Kami: Guys guess what!
Mina: What?
Kami: I AM STARVING!
Kiri: Yeah me too!
Sero: Then lets go eat!
Mina: YEAHH!!
After the lunch Kirishima went back to his dorm to prepare himself for the date. Bakugou was trying to find a good restaurent and something to do during the date.
(Bakugou PDV)
I can't believe myself! I asked Shitty hair in a date while I was drunk! What the fu** is wrong with me! I wanted to ask him, but... Not while being drunk! Argh! I wasn't ready for it! And now I have to find a restaurant and something to do and.. Wait.. I could just bring him to this coffee place in front of the school!

Sorry I took some more time for this chapter I was very busy! Hope you enjoyed it and sorry for taking so much time. The next chapter should probably be out soon (I hope) so bye and see you soon! ~<3~