Game at lunch

(Bakugou PDV)
Next morning:
When I woke up I realize I was cuddled up with Shitty hair. I softly get out of the bed making sure not to awake him and I got in the bathroom.
I took a shower and brush my teeth. While I was brushing my hair, Kirishima enter in the bathroom <cause for some reasons I forgot to lock the door> and hug me from behind.
Kiri: Bakugou? Can I call you babe?
Baku: Not even a good morning or a have you had nice dream?
Kiri: Sorry Sparky.
Baku: It's ok but please don't call me Sparky. Any other names are ok I don't give a fu** anyway.
Kiri: Ok then get ready for school babe.
He softly kissed the back of my neck before leaving. After I got ready for school then we got to class trying to hide our relationship to everyone, but the moment after I did one step in the class...
Mina: Hey!! There's my two lover boi!!!
Kiri:*nervous laugh* Yeah hi Mina!
Kami: We want to know everything! What happenned yesterday!
At this moment I knew Kirishima was going to tell them about « us » so I give him an angry look asking him to not say it.
Kiri: Well it was nice! We went to a coffee place then to the cinema and we met Midoriya! He was having a date with a girl named Izzy! After we went to Sparky's dorm and played videos games. The end!
Kami: That's all!!!???!?
Kiri: What do you want more?
Mina: A kiss!??!??
Kiri: *cough* No we haven't kissed!!? That wasn't a date you know!? It was just a chilling evening between bros!
Kami: Really?? I taught you were both gay..
(Third person PDV)
After a few moment Aizawa get in the class with a teenage girl next to him.
Azw: Please everyone get to your seat...
Azw: Today a new student is joining our class. You can present yourself and get a place after.
Izzy: *shy voice* H-hi everyone.. M-my name is Izzy.
Deku get up and lead Izzy to a free place next to him. He softly kiss her cheek and get back to his place.
Mineta: What!! Midoriya get a kiss from a new hot girl!!??
Izzy: Yes cause we are already dating.
Mina: My name is Mina Ashido! Nice to meet you Izzy-shan!
Izzy: *smile* Nice to meet you too.
Kiri: Hey Izzy! Remember me? I was at the cinema yesterday!
Izzy: Oh yeah! You're... kirishima huh?
Kiri: Yeah that's my name! And there's Bakugou!
Izzy looked at Bakugou with a scared look in her eyes.
Baku: What do you want?
Izzy: N-nothing!
Class started and everyone was nice and friendly with their new classmate.
*lunch time*
During lunch Bakugou and Kirishima were eating with the rest of the Bakusquad as usual.
Kami: Hey Guys let's play never have I ever during lunch!
Sero: Yeah good idea! We should ask the other if they want to play!
Midoriya, Izzy and Todoroki joined the game.
Todo: Lets begin! Never have I ever...be unable to watch the end of a movie because I was too scared.
*Deku and Sero put a finger down*
Deku: Never have I ever... forget to do an important homework.
*Kirishima, mina and Kaminari put a finger down*
The game continue for a few more minutes, then...
Mina: Never have I ever date a guy!
*Kami, Sero and Izzy put a finger down*
Bakugou and Kirishima looked at each other blushing...
Deku: K-Kacchan? Are you b-blushing??
Baku: N-No! Argh.. Shut up nerd!
Kami: Bakugou! Yes you are!
Mina: Is it because you have to put a finger down?
Baku: What the fu**!! Why would I date a guy!!?? I am not gay!!
Kiri: Well... everyone already know I'm gay so..
*Kiri puts a finger down* He looked at Bakugou wondering if he was going to put it down or not...
Baku: FINE!... He put a finger down looking angrily at Kirishima.
Baku: Fuck you you dumb piece of shit it's all your faut!
Mina: I KNEW IT!!
Kami: YOU TWO WERE REALLY DATING!!?!!
Baku: SHUT UP PIKACHU!
Izzy was looking scared at Bakugou. He noticed it and look at her.
Baku: What!? Are you scared of me new ass!??
Izzy was very scared of Bakugou and tears were up in her eyes.
Deku: Kacchan please stop being so rude! You're scaring her!
Baku: She is just a crybaby just like you Deku!
Bakugou was ready to punch Deku but Kirishima get in the middle of them asking them to stop fighting. Bakugou decided to just walk away. Kirishima followed him.
They got in a corridor were no one was passing during lunch time.
Kiri: Listen I know it's hard to show people.. They don't understand but think about it! Kaminari and Sero didn't were shy to say it! I know it's new for you and I know it's hard and it's going to take some time before being able to say it but... You are gay!
Bakugou pushed kiri on a wall and look at him.
Baku: i just don't want people to laugh or bullied me because of this. That's all.
Kiri: It's not going to happen. If anyone even dare to try to bullied you, I'll kill them before they could even say a single word.
Baku: Don't day bullshit like this..
Kiri: Argh shut up cuties...kiri just lean bakugou in a soft kiss to calm him down. Bakugou kissed back and they continued for a few moment.

Sero, Kaminari, Mina and Todoroki were spying them taking picture of the kiss. Kirishima notice them and flip his position making Bakugou on the wall. He stoped kissing Bakugou and whisper in his ear.
Kiri: Anyway they already know... There's no need to worry about it anymore babe..
Bakugou noticed that people were taking picture and he flip his position again.
Baku: Then, just forget about them..

Hey this was chapter five! Sorry for taking so long but I am in vacation. I'll work on chapter six when I'am back.   see 'u! ~<3~