Hackers

Heyy I'm back! Sorry it took a while to get this chapter out I didn't had any inspiration so I took a little wattpad break😅 I hope you'll like this chapter! Good reading!

(Bakugou PDV)
The next morning:
I passed the full night trying to find out who was posting pictures of me and Kirishima. I was replaying every scene in my head seeing who was there and who could it be. The other day when we played never have I ever at lunch Pikachu, pink ass, Icy-Hot and scotch tape spied us and took pictures. The point is that they're all shitty's friend so why would they do thit? Maybe one of them want revenge on me for something, but.. what did I?!?

I open my eyes and look at kirishima who is still asleep next to me. I turn a little around and take my phone on the bedside table looking thru my instagram. I noticed a new post of me and Kiri together at school from the anonymous account.

I hate damn gay people. Why do they have to make out in front of everyone like this!? They are gross, disgusting and just don't fit together.

I looked at the comment section and see that about two hundred people already see the post.
-F*ck why does no one can understand about it..-
I set my phone down and look at kirishima as he wake up..

-Good morning babe
Kiri: Hi, love.. 
he softly rubbed his eyes.
- Had a good sleep?
Kiri: Yeah..
he get closer to me and wrap his arms around my waist nuzzling his head into my chest.
-No time to sleep and cuddle, we have to go to school..
I kiss the top of his head smiling a bit
Kiri: Did you check that homophobiac account?
-it posted a new pic this morning..
Kiri: don't mind about it..

I sent the pic to Jirou so she can try to see who is behind this account, then we got up and get dressed for school as we see Kami and Sero in the dorm's kitchen. We talked for a while then went to school as usual...

(Jirou PDV)

I looked at the pic Bakugou sent me and look at the e-mail address. I entered it into a special hacking web site to track the last electronic platform it got used on. It's not very clear but still pretty useful in this kind of situation.
The signal go to the boy's dorms.. it don't leave us a lot of option so it was a good idea. I decide to not tell everyone yet not wanting Bakugou to kill someone without any reason.

-time skip- {lunch time}

(Third person PDV)
During lunch, everyone decided to play some random truth or dare and never have I ever games. Bakugou was always looking around if someone was there taking pictures and stuff as Kirishima was trying to calm him down. Mina wasn't stopping talking about how much she like to see Bakugou and Kirishima together and how cutes they are as Sero and Kaminari were doing funny gay joke about the new couple. Deku and Izzy won't stop cuddling each other and draw in their notebook. Todoroki and yaoyoruzu were just looking at the scene, eating and relaxing.
Momo: Did the homophobiac person has posted again?
Kiri: yeah he posted this morning. I can't believe there still people like this today!
Baku: *muttering* we should all kill them..
Deku: Kacchan! Don't kill people like that!
Baku: why can't I?!
Todo: Cause murder is illegal.. Sadly..
Kami: How would be the world if it was legal?!?
Sero: Wars and stuff I guess???
Todo: Endeavour will no longer be alive.
Izuku choked on his food.
Deku: T-Todoroki-kun! Don't say this kind of stuff!
Todo: Sorry midoriya. I was enoncing a fact.
Momo: But did any of you have contacted the police or somebody for this anonymous person?
Kiri: No we didn't but if it continue I guess we will have to tell the teachers..
Baku: Or kill them!
Deku: Kacchan! No!
Baku: Kacchan! Yes!
Jirou: Kirishima can I talk to you in private?
Kiri: Sure!
They walked away the lunch area and went outside.
Kiri: So, what did you wanted to talk about?
Jirou: I maybe know who is behind the anonymous account..
Kiri: What!!?!
Jirou: I tracked the e-mail address and find where it got used for the last time.
Kiri: And?
Jirou: It's from the boy's dorms.
Kiri: So it's one of us???
Jirou: technically yes.
Kiri: Ok, then I'll try to see who it can be.. But don't tell Bakugou about it cuz he is going to murder everyone.
Jirou: Ok now lets get back to class..
They heads back to the class and wait for the lesson to finish then Kirishima went to Kaminari's dorm to try his new video games he got yesterday. They played for about an hour then Kiri  attacked the subject..
Kiri: Kaminari, what do you think about this stuff with the anonymous account and the pictures..?
Kami: I don't understand how people can react so badly to gay people.. I-I mean how can't they understand about this kind of stuff???
Kiri: Listen Denki humm.. Jirou and I have an idea of who is behind this account and we suspect some persons.
Kami: So this is very like an F.B.I mission!?
Kiri: Ok.. hum.. you know what? I guess I'm going back to my dorm.. I'm starting to have an head ache..
Kami: Ok but, can I know who are the main suspect??
Kiri: No I'm not telling anyone about it sorry but bye see 'u
Kami: Just before you leave. You I'm your best friend right? And best friend are here for each other no matter what! I'll help you finding out who's behind this! And i totally support you and Bakugou. I mean, I'm gay too so yeah I support you!
Kirishima thanked him then went to his dorm as Bakugou was already in there getting out of the shower.
Baku: Hi babe. Did you smash Pikachu's ass at his new stupid game?
Kiri: We both won a few games but who give you the permission to enter there?
Baku: It's my dorm too, isn't it?
He wrapped his arms around Kirishima's neck with a smirk.
Kiri: So it's your dorm now? And does yours is mine too?
Baku: Everything witch is mine is yours..
He softly kiss kiri's nose smiling a little.
Kiri: Babe, I need to tell you something but.. promess you won't kill anyone.
Baku: Did you found who is the anonymous homophobiac?
Kiri: Jirou has hacked the e-mail address and find that the signal was form the boy's dorms.. so it's someone of our class.

(Kirishima PDV)

I was sure Bakugou was going to murder everyone the second I said this but he stayed very calm witch it's unusual for him..
Baku: Ok and do you have any clues or idea of who it is?
Kiri: We need to evaluate the different options.. I don't think it's Sero.. It's very not his type.. Same for Kaminari. I mean they are both my best friends and they're gay too so..
Baku: Mineta maybe? This little pervert ass don't like gays people cause he is obsess with girls.
Kiri: But when would he have took the pictures? For the first picture there was only Kaminari, Sero Todoroki and mina who were taking pictures.. So it's probably one of them?
Baku: Not Mina cause she is not in the boy's dorms, and you said it's not Pikachu or duck tape thing.
Kiri: One option less.. Todoroki.

Here's chapter seven! Sorry I took a while but chapter eight should be out very very soon! See 'u guys luv u all! bye!!  ~<3~