☆ jackson felt ☆

imagine finding out you have superpowers.
•••
"y/n you're burning up baby!" jackson. your boyfriend of 2 years placed his hand lightly on your forehead.

"i'm fine okay? i've probably caught a cold." i sniffled and put my head in my hands.

"it's 90 degrees in LA i don't think you have a cold." he frowned. you placed your hand on his softly. "ow!" he pulled his hand back quickly. "what?" i said confused.

"y/n you burned me!" he held the back of his hand trying to brush it off.

"what do you mean i can't burn you it's not humanly possible." i chuckled a bit. i saw the faint red outline of my hand on his.

"what the hell." i mumbled to myself. i got up as heat rose in my body of anger and frustration. "baby i'm sorry i truly didn't mean to." i stepped closer and put my hand on his forearm.

"ow! what the fuck!" he flinched as i left another red mark on him. "okay we're taking you to the hospital right now you do not have a cold and your burning things with your hand. that's not okay."

"i hate the hospital and you know it" it smells like and feels like death.

"love stop arguing and just let me take you to the hospital please. you're not okay!!" he raised his voice as me.

"i'm not going!!" i screamed as i threw my hand in front of me and a huge wave of heat rolled off me as i fell to the floor.

i looked up and the candles were all lit and the color of my eyes were lit golden and red and fire coming off my fingertip.

a/n: doing better my loves. i got a counselor and she's helping me through a lot. i hope you liked this badly written imagine posted at 3:00 in the morning ;))) - stella🦋✨