☆ jackson felt ☆

— imagine he feels insecure and you make him feel better —
••
i said goodbye to my best friend as we finished our project for school. junior year was a stressful shit year so far. to much homework, and projects and tests for me to handle. the thing that made me relaxed and calm was jackson. i couldn't wait to come home to him everyday.

i drove about 3 miles to my apartment complex that me and my mom shared. my dad left when i was three and remarried when i was six. it's fine because i have jackson.

i drove into the driveway grabbing my backpack and keys. i headed inside expecting jackson to be inside playing some sort of game or with one of his friends. when i walked in it was quiet which was odd because he would usually come hug and kiss me when i came home late.

"jackson?" i spoke as i set my backpack on the floor and my keys on the table next to the floor. i walked up the stairs to see a light on in my bed room. i slightly opened the door. "jackson?" he was sitting with his legs into his chest shirtless, his hair a mess and sniffling. "jackson. hey. baby. what happened? are you okay?" i set my phone down squating down next to him rubbing his back.

"shh. what's wrong my love." i spoke softly, sitting down next to him. "im so ugly. i don't even know why you like me." he mumbled, his head still down. "jackson. look at me." i scooted in front of him. he lifted up his head and i saw his red eyes and a fresh tear rolling down his cheeks.

my heart broke at the sight of him crying. i put my hands on either side of his face. "i love you. you know that. your not ugly and whoever said that to you i'm gonna beat the fuck out of because your adorable and you deserve the world baby." i rubbed little circles with my thumb on his cheek then leaned in and kissed his pink lips.

"don't cry my love. i hate to see you cry, it breaks my heart." i stood up and grabbed his hand bringing up to my bed.

i got in first then him second. he laid his head on my chest while i placed a blanket over us. i played with his hair leaving occasional kisses on his forehead. when i looked down he was asleep. i smiled to myself. "how did i get so lucky." i barley spoke. "i love you jackson." i whispered and then closed my eyes, drifting to sleep with a smile on my face.

-there's a guy that goes to my school that looks like jackson and i'm living for it 🙈-