☆ payton moormeier ☆

guys i love payton sm i have to do another one for him <333
••• imagine stargazing with payton •••

payton and y/n sat on the roof of her apartment complex in new york city, listining to the cars passing by and the ruckus of the city that never sleeps. they were laying down in each other arms looking at the stars not daring to let go of each other.

payton ran his fingers through y/n's y/h/c and every now and then peppered her in soft loving kissing on her forehead and nose. she had her arms wrapped around his torso with her head laying on his chest getting to listen to his heart beat.

"what are your plans for the future?" payton asked out of the blue. "just to be successful in whatever i do. be passionate about what i'm doing. whatever that is." she responded.

"no specific plans for the future?" payton still stroking her hair. "i'm one to play by ear. life's short so i just do what i want to do. like singing. wherever that will lead me."

"i love that about you." he smiles down at her. "what about you?" she asked. (i'm making this up y'all don't @ me) "i would love to be a doctor and go to school in california. then probably settle down in a small town home and raise a family." she nodded hoping that she could provide a family for him one day.

"a family with who?" she felt concerned with his answer. "with you silly goose. i love you." he lifted her chin up and softly kissed her nose then her lips. "i love you too payton." she laid her head in the crook of his neck as she snuggled as close as possible next to him wrapping her arm around his neck. they fell asleep like that and woke up to the beautiful sunrise in new york city.

they were madly in love with each other. they always would be.