The weird potion:)

ink was having a peaceful  dream about he went to the lake and floated like a log down the river. Peaceful music filled the river with lots a peace .on the other hand Error was having a AwsoMe dream he was playing the guitar with nightmare and his gang. When ink got up Error wasn't there. Ink looked all around the place .ink saw a a small skinny container with grayish pink stuff inside it. There was a long tag on it. It said from: reaper sans to: ink. Reaper's stuff is always crappy but ink picked it up anyways he couldn't read what the rest said ,but he read that it's for ink x ,but rest was scrathed of. It looked tasty so ink drank it. After that he felt wired . Ink fainted soon. When he woke up his vision was kinda blurry. When it was clear he saw walls.
The colors were yellow,blue, black and red . Ink saw Error sleeping in a chair. Ink noticed that he was on a bed that had error's face on it . Ink got up .error was awakened by that. Oh so you Finally woke up ink, he said. Wait is this your room ? Ink asked. Yep ! Error said. Ink had a rainbow blush on his cheekbones. What am I doing here ? Ink asked. I saw ya laying on the floor .Errors glitching voice sounded nicer. Speaking of that were the heck were you ! Ink asked yelling . Ummmmmm I was in the kitchen... Error said. You heard me right ?