Some fun ink had

No ! Ink said. I definitely checked the kitchen. Well ummmm I uh went for a walk.... yea ! A walk... Error was studering he was glitching alot too. No your lying to me ! You said you were in the kitchen now saying you went for a walk ink said madly. Your so bad at lying ink said. No Error said I went to the kitchen fixed some breakfast then went on a walk Error said.  /: ( ok ok you got me I'm lying. Ha ! I knew it !. Error walks away without saying anything. Rude! like who does that ! Anyways ink went to blue's house. Ink saw that blue was talking to his brother. It sounded important so ink didn't interrupt,but it sounded interesting so ink decided to be nosey. Comon please . No. But why ! Blue you see- ink decided to go to dream's house instead except he caught Error staring at him. Uhh Error ? Suddenly he disappeared. Huh what ehh might have been my crazy imagination right ? Finally ink got to dream's house. This time ink knocked at the door. Nightmare answered the  door . Oh um here to see Dream ink said. Ok just don't break anything. He seemed in a better mood than usual. Ok umm wait, where is dream's room again, this house is so big I cant even remember. Room 105. Oh ok. Ink went up to 105. Dream had a space project and he was working on it. It looks nice your doing a good job ! Thanks dream said. I'm almost done I'm just adding my favorite part ! Dream said. Oh and what is that ? StArs ⭐⭐🌟. Of course you love stars ! Duhhhh. But the thing is last time the stars ended up looks like highlights. Well maybe I can help. * ink draws animated stars* hey ink ! Thanks. It even moves with the music that I'm going to play. Heh your welcome. Hey it's time for to leave now ! Nightmare called for down 49 stairs. Oh, well bye dream. That's not fair my brother is so mea- *Nightmare drags ink out of the huge building* ink dust himself of and decided to go home. But stops to get newest paint he always gets. Hmm gold or multicolored ink asked the store clerk. I think you should pick the- Wait ! I know I'll pick both. Ink bot both of them and went home. Error was already sleeping. The fire place was on it was a nice fireplace.

 The fire place was on it was a nice fireplace