All It Takes Is One Night: Part 2

Been gone for quite a while. Sorry, but I know this is what yall waiting for.

___________________________________________________________________

∞Ana POV∞

HAI. oh sorry for the loud bubbliness but I'm just so happy. Diggy. Is. Mine. Like, I never would think of this as real actual life. But right now it's about 2am nd me nd Digg were up talking but his nappy head_ass fell asleep on me. Lol. Right now I'm just laying on the couch nd Daniel's weird ass is laying on my belly while he sits on the floor. He looks so adorable sleeping. I watched him sleep a little longer but now I'm bored. I pushed Digg's big ol head off me nd wandered upstairs to get my phone from Diggy's room. I walked into Digg's room nd grabbed my phone off his bed.

"Forgetful_ass"

I muttered as I spotted my boyfriend's, ooh I love that word, anyway my boyfriend's laptop still open on his desk. I softly walked over to his desk, shut the laptop down nd slid it into his drawer.

"Ana"

A strong voice rung. I closed my eyes hoping for Diggy, but instead got someone I dreaded.

"...hi Darnell"

I said sourly as I placed a hand on my hip.

"You're breaking up with him"

Him? The hell does he mean? I know damn well he's not talking about Daniel.

"What? If you're talking about Diggy. No. Bye"

I said quickly as I headed to the door.

"Ariana. Yes."

Darnell said coldly as he grabbed my forearm nd pulled me close.

"Ayee get off!"

I protested irritatedly nd tried to pull out.

"You're going to break up with him, you're not going to tell him the real reason. You disobey me,

Ariana you're gonna see how much you can dislike me"

He whispered into my ear gently while his grip on me contradicted nd squeezed tight on my arm.

"Darnell. Stop. This hurts!"

I spoke weakly hoping I was misjudging this situation. I pulled away again but his grip only got tighter nd he stared into icily into my eyes.

"You're going to listen to me."

∞Twist POV∞

"Tonight was. Tonight was a good ass night."

I thought to myself nd smirked as I wrapped my arm tightly around Zay's sleeping body. We were on the floor of Digg's room in our shared sleeping bag.

"She'd be up with me but..."

I chuckled in my head.

"But I kind of wore my babe out."

I smiled nd played in Zaona's hair while she slept, when I heard whines of pain.

"Get off Darnell!"

I heard someone lowly protest. I sat up slowly nd peered over the bed. It was Ana nd Darnell, he was holding her by her shoulders. Ughh. I got up, shirtless in basketball shorts, nd pushed him off her.

"THE_FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

I yelled just loud enough to get my point across. Ana backed up crying, nd Zay got up in my t-shirt.

"Yo! What's going on?"

She said as she went over to Ana nd held her. I looked back at them to make sure they were cool, but when I turned back Darnell's_bitch_ass was gone. I balled my fist nd started out of the room, when I felt Ana grab my arm.

"Don't..."

She whispered as she looked up at me then walked solemnly out of the room.

"Did she talk to you?"

I asked Zay.

"I don't know. She wouldn't tell me. She just said 'don't tell Digg' nd cried a little."

She said as she hugged on to my torso.

∞Ana POV∞

I went downstairs nd layed next to Diggy. I looked over nd seen Darnell nd his stuff was gone. Good. I hate him. I looked at my arm nd seen it was starting to bruise. Ughh. I felt an arm wrap around me nd pull me closer

∞Diggy POV∞

Hey y'all guess what.? I have a girlfriend… wanna know her name?… It's Ariana. Yeah Ari and I are finally together, I thought this would never happen. So right now we are at Russy's little sleepover. Everyone but me and Ari are sleep, I have her snuggled on the couch, under a cover with me while we watch "The Seed of Chucky." The night went good only had to separate the freshman a couple times, and they were good at the end so I let them sleep by each other. Everybody else was cool. Umm Hannah chased Justin around with a turtle, but then they somehow ended their night by kissing in a corner. I dont think Alix is going to be happy but thats not business.

*

∞Ana's POV∞

"Daniel?"

I said in a small voice nd looked down at my feet as we sat in the car outside my house. Dan was taking me home.

"Yea. Babe?"

He said as he looked back at me nd flashed his gorgeous smile. That really didn't help.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry. I'm sorry. But I can't.."

I said softly hoping he'd just understand nd I wouldn't have to actually say those words.

"What do you mean Ari?"

He spoke clear with some confusion in his voice.

"Daniel. I'm sorry. I made a..I made a mistake."

He still had that adorably confused look on his face. Damn it.

"I.. I don't love you in that way Daniel. I'm sorry for saying I did last night. I guess I was just caught in the moment.."

To say that, it hurt so much. But for the first time ever, I couldn't read his face. I couldn't tell if he was sad, mad, or just plainly didn't care.

"....Ok, I understand."

He said lowly. I held my tears back a little nd pecked him on the cheek.

"Bye... Bestfriend?"

I said solemnly. Hoping that still remained. He smiled weakly nd looked at me.

"Bye bestie"

He kissed my forehead nd I grabbed my bag nd got out of the car.

"You picking me up tomorrow?"

"You know I am Ari"

He smiled strongly. His smile was the only thing holding back my tears to be honest.

"Ok."

I said softly nd walked into the house of hell as Diggy pulled off. I set my bag in the basement steps nd went up to the living room to watch TV.

"Hey.."

I looked up to see Tynell. I just sat silent nd stared at the television. I'm already depressed he's not gonna make anything better.

"Ana?"

He said a little impatiently. I still said nothing. He sat down next to me as I scooted over to the end of the couch nd of course he scooted even closer. Ughh. I stared out of the bay window that for shown the inside of the room I might say beautiful. I stared out of the window agitated at the fact Tynell felt the need to sit next to me. I groaned nd turned to him.

"What?!"

I asked extremely annoyed. He said nothing. Oh my goodness this bitch don't leave me alone. I opened my mouth to speak. He kissed me. At first, due to my surprise of his lips on mine, I naturally kissed back, but after I realized what was going on I pulled away nd smacked him.

"THE_HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"