You Can Touch Me Here

New York City
July 14
10:03 pm

The two lovers lay tangled between each other on the sticky leather couch along with the lingering company of  forgotten television in the back. The summer humidity was out for the evening and left a sheen of fog on the half open windows of the apartment. Outside the taxis lay quiet; settling down for the night in the busy city.

The light cotton pajama pants are surprisingly still too hot for Jessica to lay comfortably. Her lover, who was lying under her, is wearing jeans. However, with her on top of him he was too distracted to noticed the discomfort.

After takeout and three glasses of red Italian wine the two found themselves struggling to keep their hands to themselves. Jessica's right leg bended at the knee while her other lay straight beside Danny. He kept his arms wrapped around her midsection, running his fingers up and down the back of her torso.  His jeans were rough against her, but at the same time added a soothing to her as she rubbed against him.

Danny softly was placing two soft kisses on Jessica's throat leaving wet marks all over her as if he was marking his territory on her.

"You know...this film is not even holding my attention." She exclaimed

"Was it suppose to?" He continued to kiss down the V of her neck. His fast response cracked a smile from her and she tried to catch his lips with hers.

He had this way to her she herself could barley control. In every circumstance, she melted for him. It was a burning connection.

"Danny—."   she whimpered in pleasure as he moved to her earlobe.

"You smell so good." Gardenia. It was her signature.

He smelled like mint. His aftershave was present from that morning. She cupped his face between her hands as she continued to French kiss. Pulling away, she nibbles at his bottom lip leading him to growl for her.

She was his everything. Daniel has never fell so fast for a woman. Jessica created this feeling inside him that made him feel like he was high. His heart would beat so loud when next to her, it made him feel like a fool.

Jessica ran her hands over his chest in circular motions. His hands wondered to her behind and up her spine, just hovering her bra strap. Finding the snap, Danny used his right hand and unhook the bra and carefully let it fall to the floor under them.

Within seconds, the delicate make out session was becoming more rated R. She rocked her hips against his lower section building his erection for her. Those sloppy wet mouth kisses became deep and faster the more he moaned into her.

This could be their first time as a couple. The two had been dating for the last five months off a successful blind date through a mutual friend. Although their relationship was filled with desire and passion the two had been waiting for a special night to take it to the next step.

Jessica rolled her hips once more and he gripped her thighs to stop

"Hmm"
"Jessie. Hold up. Stop for a sec,"

"Why? What's wrong? Am I too heavy, I'm not hurting you am I?" She released her grip on the back of his neck and then went to remove herself from on top of him when he gripped her behind to stop her.

"No. Wait. Don't." He pulled her leg back to straddle him. He looked up and made eye contact with her. The look in her face was swiftly moving into a look of embarrassment, in fear she had done something to make him feel discomfort.

"I just— I don't want to rush you into this. I just can't hide it much longer." Referring to the pressure build up in his pants

"Daniel. You're not rushing me into anything."

"I just...I would hate myself if I didn't..." his sentence cut off and he turned his face to look away.

She grabbed his face between her fingers and brought him back to face her. She leaned her forehead against his and closed her eyes.

"You could never rush me into anything. I am completely here with you."

She desired him unlike any other person before him. Asserting herself again, her hips spoke for her. Rotating slowly along his jeans she moaned his name. His body became numb.

She grabbed his hands and placed one on her left breast and the other on her rib cage.
"You can touch me here."

"I'll be gentle." He stated, sounding like a young boy.

Removing his belt loop and pulling at the strap, she let it fall the the floor. Working on unloosing the button, Danny gripped her tightly and swiftly changed to a missionary passion on top of her. Pulling off his jeans to hang around his ankles, she started to stroke his penis. He moaned into her chest, unable to even move under her touch.

"Does that feel good?" She whispered seductively

Finally moving up her body he was centered with her and ready to take her. Danny gazed at the women beneath him, admiring the side of her upturned breast. The slim tan-line tattooed on her hip. The tantalizing triangle of white flesh on her firm bare breast.

"You're so beautiful."

Hearing him say those words made this wave of emotion come over her and her eyes started to water up.

Slowly their bodies collided in a bliss like waves crashing against the shore. Two beings united in their quest for that moment of immeasurable pleasure.

Danny grunted as he thrust deeper inside her, revelling in her noises of passion, inciting him further, inspiring him to drive harder. Jessica nails dug into his flesh.

Her small firm breasts pressed into his chest. Their sweaty skin was sticking together.

For a fleeting moment, their eyes met. The connection was broken by her throwing her head back with abandon. Her shriek of delight was sufficient to take him to the brink.

"Baby...I'm almost there. It won't be longer." He pleaded

"Fuck!" She groaned in desire

Jessica's wet walls contracted, coaxing him to share in her ecstasy. One final thrust heralded his eruption, causing his release inside her. He squeezed her ass as his legs wobbled. They clung to each other for support as the power drained from their bodies.

Danny gently brushed her hair away from her face to kiss her softly on the lips. They slowly uncoupled, as their breathing patterns regained a stable flow. He pulled out and sat back and gazed lovingly at her.

Jessica lay still trying to enjoy the last current of pleasure her body offered.

Danny wanted to say something profound. Or, anything really. But his vocabulary deserted him, striking him dumb. Jessica smiled at him.With her fair cheeks a deep rouge, she pulled herself up and sprawled against his chest. He dipped his head downy to plant a soft kiss on top of her head.

"You are..." her voice trailed off, failing to find the words to describe the pleasure he brought to her.
"–You have my heart Daniel. And everything in between. "