Chapter 1 {Prologue}

{1 Year Ago}
"Justin!" I scream, giggling while he tickles me. "Say it!" he yells. "No!" I reply, trying to kick him off. "Then I won't stop" he replies. "Okay fine. Justin's the most hottest guy I've ever seen" I say pretending to be annoyed.

"See? Was that so hard?" he says, swinging off me. "Yeah. It was the hardest thing I've ever done" I reply. He gives me the 'your kidding me' look and threatens to tickle me again.

"I'm just kidding!" I say giggling while he pulls me into his arms. "I love you so much" he says to me. I blush and look down. "I love you too"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{1 Month Ago}

I was surprising Justin on tour. I'm so excited! We haven't seen each other in 2 months. "Hey Kenny!" I say to the familiar bodyguard in the main entrance of the tour bus. Kenny looked shocked and gave me a huge bear hug. "Hey Ariana!" he says. "Hey! I missed the crew! Where's Justin?" I ask.

Kenny's face turns pitiful. "He's in the third room. But remember, he loves you" Kenny says to me. I furrow my eyebrows. "Is something wrong?" I ask but next thing I know, Kenny's off to the front of the bus.

I find the third room and breathe in. I knock but no one answers. Then, I twist the doorknob and push the door. The thing I see in front of me makes my heart drop.

Justin....and Selena.....

making out

I sob quietly while they still don't notice I'm here. I sniffle but they hear me. Justin turns around and looks to see me and widens his eyes. "Ariana baby--" he tries to say but I run out of the room and off the bus.

I hear Kenny and Justin calling my name but I don't look back.

"I hate him so much" I sob, while whimpering.