Chapter 8

The AMA's were exciting. I won 2 awards and Justin won 3. Although we were broken up, I was proud of him. Totally didn't forgive him though. That day will never come.

My phone rang without looking at the caller ID, I answered it. "Hello" I said. "Ariana" the voice said. "Scooter?" I reply surprised. Why would he call me?

"Justin got arrested" he says getting straight to the point. My jaw dropped. "What?!" I shout completely clueless as in to why or how this happened.

"Long story short, he was caught illegally drag racing under the influence of alcohol. He claims he wasn't drinking. Also, his license was expired" Scooter explains.

"Oh my god. How can I help?" I say my mind still trying to cope with this news. "Just come down to the Beverly Hills police station. He really needs to see you" Scooter sighs.

"On my way" I say quickly before throwing on a cardigan and some converses.

~-~-~-~-~-

I park outside the station and jog in to the main desk. "Hi uhm can I see Justin Bieber?" I say to the intimidating man.

He raises his eyebrows probably thinking I'm a fan. "I'm not a fan. I'm his girlfriend" I lied. Ex. He doesn't need to know more than that.

"Come with me" he orders. I follow him into the hall of countless jail cells, a person in each one.

"Here you go" the police man says. "Bieber. Your girlfriend is here" he says to Justin. I turn and face him, gasping at his bloodshot eyes.

"Ariana" he whispers shocked to see me. "Mr, um can you please open the gate. I need to talk to him privately" I say with a hopeful tone.

The man hesitates, but takes out a key and opens the cell letting me go in.

"You have 10 minutes" he says before walking back to the main entrance.

"Justin" I say placing my hand on his cheek. He leans into it.

A/N: well fuk being on hold I guess. updates coming for yall.

Check out my story "Stay Awake" , you will not regret it I hope.

Love uuu

Xo sumya