Chapter 1 - the start

Before May 2013 James Johnson was just an average 17 year old school boy. Studying for school, taking tests, going to the skate park and of course as 17 year olds do, flirt with girls. After James' parents died in a horrific road accident in 2000, he had no other living relatives other than his auntie Nora. Nora was James' dads sister. She has looked after James since he was four years old. James enjoyed his fun, enjoyable and at times exiting life style. Little does he know this is all about to change...

_

It was a Monday morning, and just like every Monday morning James was reluctant to arise from the warmths of his king single bed. Under the duna it was so warm and cosy, why would you want to get out of that just to go to school, that was James' thought, until he rolled over and saw the clock. It read 8.45 am, 15 minutes until school. He raced out of bed and into the shower. "Nora!" Yelled James, no response.

"Nora are you there?" Once again no response.

James hopped out of the shower slightly annoyed,

"guess I'll have to make my own waffles."

James walked out into the kitchen, that seems odd. Thought James as he walked past the tap that was slowly filling up the sink. Normally James would have called Nora but he was to tired and didn't think anything of it until suddenly the tv flickered on, "hello James"...