Children of Earth:Day One

1965 Scotland...

A small bus full of young children stops in the middle of nowhere. The children get off and are lead towards a bright light. One boy hangs back to look at the adult who is with them.

Cardiff...

Present day.

"Cardiff." Kyoko said, a Pocky in her mouth. "That's the city where Jared wanted us today."

"Besides Torchwood." Gwen said, getting money from an ATM. "Nothing much is going on."

"Come on, Tyler. Tyler, just stop it. I haven't got time to muck around." A mother said, when Tyler is standing still in the middle of the pavement. "Tyler. All right, I'll just leave you there. Is that what you want? If I just leave you in the middle of town?"

"The hell is going on here?" Kyoko asked, looking at the kid.

"We're going to be late. Suzette, stop it." A father said, and Suzette is also doing a statue impression. "You're just looking silly. Do you want other people to see you looking silly?"

Cardiff Bay...

Jared is busy eating some ice cream with Madoka Kaname and Homura Akemi, as he spotted some kids standing still around.

"Um, what's, what's going on?" Homura asked, walking towards a kid.

Roald Dahl Plass...

Sayaka is singing a song to herself as she spots a kid standing still somewhere near the Torchwood Hub, "What?"

Road...

Rhys' lorry is blocked by children standing still on the school crossing.

"Stop playing games. Get out of the way. Oi. I said bloody shift, man." Rhys said, angrily.

Davies' home...

"David? Are you listening to me? Mica. Oi, you two. Look at me." Rhiannon said, looking at her kids.

Carter home...

The children wake up.

"See you then." Steven said, leaving the house.

Davies' home...

"And you can shurrup an' all. You were the one crying. You were like a baby. I seen you." David said.

"Was not." Mica said, angrily.

"Was."

"Was not."

Roald Dahl Plass...

Sayaka then noticed Jared approaching her with a hover converted motorcycle.

"Where's Madoka and Homura?" Sayaka asked, hopping on the bike.

"Get on, Sayaka!" Jared said, happily. "I don't know if you want to do this or not. How does a bit of After School Tea Time sound?"

"Sure. Why not? Are those two gonna hang out in the Hub?"

Sayaka places her hands on Jared's shoulders and they drove off towards the direction of a hospital.

Cardiff...

"What?" Tyler asked.

"You are pushing it, you are, young man. Come on." The mother said.

Waterside...

"Y'know, this city ain't half bad." Kyoko said, as the Water Taxi man is scouring the horizon. "Besides all the Weevils, it's not that different from Witches."

"All right, Glyn? What's occurring?" Gwen asked.

"I've been watching the bay. No sea monsters." Glyn said.