Chapter One

May...

I guess you can say it's been pretty hectic. I mean, when isn't my life hectic? Well, this past week has been the absolute worst. Okay, well not for me. For everyone else. Or at least, that's what they keep telling me. You know what, let me just start from the beginning.

If you don't know, my name is Diana. And one week ago yesterday, I overdosed on a bunch of pills. One week ago yesterday, I gave my boyfriend, Harry, an anxiety attack. My body fell to the floor, and I was dead. Or at least, I felt like I was. Unfortunately and fortunately, I wasn't nor am I now. No. I just slipped into a coma. That is, until an hour ago. That was when I woke up.

I woke up to a very very bright light shining over me. I couldn't move much or really open my eyes that well. But eventually, I got up enough strength to do so. Well, not so much move, but I got the strength to open my eyes. Instantly, I knew where I was. I was in a hospital. Of course I am. He couldn't have just let me be. He couldn't have just let me die. He cared too much. He was a good person.

Speaking of he, where was he? I looked around the room slowly, and it was only until I turned fully left when I saw someone. But it wasn't Harry. Oddly enough, it was Amanda. But she was sleeping. I furrowed my eyebrows at the odd sight. I blinked and Amanda turned into Kendall into Chasity into Camille back into Amanda. My vision was seriously sucking. But no... It was Amanda. I tried to sit up, groaning as I did so. And that woke Amanda up.

"Diana, you're awake," she said. She was obviously shocked. She stood up. "Let me go call the nurse or your mom or somebody," she said going towards the door.

"Wait," I managed to squeak out. I haven't spoken in a whole week, cut me some slack. My voice is a little off.

She turned away from the door to me. "Yeah?"

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked, removing the mask that helped me breath.

She smiled. "A lot can happen in a week. I've learned that. We all have. Diana, please just let me go get a nurse."

I nodded. "Okay." And I put the mask back on. And she left the room.

It was odd, though - seeing her like this. Nice, I mean. It was a truly rare sight. I closed my eyes a little to rest.

But my eyes soon shot open at the sound of people rushing through the doors with loud voices. "She's awake? Is she she awake? Are you sure she's awake?" Were what the voices said.

The first person I saw was Aunt Charlotte. She ran to my side and I looked up at her. Her face, flawless as always. "Hey, honey, how're you doing?" she asked, patting my hair down slightly.

I nodded as my way of saying that I was okay.

She smiled down at me. "I've missed you. We all have," she said.

And I smiled back up at her. But she doesn't know how much I missed her while she was in a coma. We were in opposite positions, and I couldn't really put pieces together as to what exactly was going on.

I removed my oxygen mask and spoke, "Where's Harry?" my voice was weak, but as I looked around, he was the only person that I couldn't spot.

"Oh, he's outside. He got a phone call. He should be in soon," My mom said from the other side of me.

"Maybe we should all give her some space. Maybe, two people in the room at a time?" the nurse suggested.

Everyone nodded, and they let Kendall and Camille stay in the room with me.

"Hey, guys," I said. I removed that mask completely and made sure that my nose tubes were in so I could breath better.

"We're so happy that you're awake," Camille said.