Part 7:

Bradley's P.O.V

Here she is, the Angel sleeping in my arms. I don't know how but I just get to love her more everyday, it's like someone has cast a spell on me  to be head over hills for this Queen, my Queen, my Sammy! Who wouldn't thought I'd take the risk of falling in love with a pregnant woman?! Never have I thought of that but I don't regret a single thing .

Oh she looks so perfect with her brown hair tied up in a loose bun and that smile, I'm going crazy right now, I feel like a teenage boy who is dating a hot cheerleader in high school. High school,  I was a 'jock' played every sport they offered well that's because I had a scholarship there and was also good in my academics!  People say that you can't be both but in our High school's first team,  whether you were born an athlete or not, you had to have good grades and also be fit enough to be in the team. I did not only play Sports but girls as well. They drooled over me like I was some hot chocolate on a winter's day. Some would say ice cream on a sunny day and yea I have to admit, I was pretty cool.

My older brother was falsely accused for murder cases back when I was in middle school. He had his bad gang and no matter how bad he looked, I always knew that he'd never take a life. He didn't have a lawyer when he went to court because they froze all his bank and money accessing accounts.  And no matter how hard my mom tried to help, her salary was just not even half the amount that  a lawyer  requested. It was hard back then but there was nothing we could do so I did what I could and studied hard in order to get a scholarship to a new civilised school cause the one where I was, things were just not right and there as a high rate of bullying and crime.

So that's how I made my mind up and studied to be an attorney, which is pretty good I may say cause i do have the brains and confidence, and very curious and want my word to stand, I don't easy give up and I find a way to get what I want, I never loose I don't settle for less which is why I have the Queen of the Galaxies sleeping in my arms.
Sammy, oh how I love her.

She's just too perfect for me and I will make sure she lives to smile and be loved everyday, I can't stand to see her frown, not to mention cry! She's mine and mine alone, no one has the right to change her smile upside down, not the law nor her colleagues, not even me.

I give her a quick peck on her forehead and she flinches. She's a light sleeper. Her skin is getting a bit pale from all the in door activity, when last did she see or was warmed up by the sun and not air conditioners ? I think I know just the right thing to do to help her with that, a mini trip on Saturday to the fun park, and chose the perfect family picnic spot for them. I know the kids will love this one! And she'll also love it, I just hope she's not working on Saturday, wait I just remember that she told me she's not gonna work on weekends anymore just to spend time with her family.

And nothing I mean nothing can ever ruin my family day on Saturday!
I see her waking up. "Morning Beautiful " I say giving her a peck on her cheek

Samanthas P.O.V

"Morning Beautiful " my husband says

"Hey " I yawn, "what time is it and why are you up so early?"

"I woke up to admire my sunshine, cause i mean the sun won't shine without seeing your face" he said

"Ncooh its still too early for my cheeks to burn" I said kissing him.
I then jump over him to the bathroom and did my daily bathroom routine which is taking a pee brushing my teeth and washing my face.

"Can I join you in the shower?" He yells out from the other side of the door.

"Actually i think I'm going to prepare breakfast and the kids lunches, I asked Mrs Williams not to come in today gave her a day off just to spend and do the cooking and everything for my family." I said getting out from the bathroom