Fighting back

We will not go down without a fight and if we do go down we die as a country as a family all as one but we won't let that happen and our major plan is to keep all pugs alive and well as we believe they can return to their natural selves but that was all yesterday that speech was made by American president Barack Obama. Everything changed last night when they took over I have seen a single human being alive at all today, as far as I am aware I am the only one alive in the world but I am extremely scared I am now walking through the streets looking for other survivors that might know more than me which currently would be anyone when all of a sudden i hear gunshots coming from the police academy so i head over there and all i can see are shotgun shells flying out from behind a piece of wood worrying to myself I think NUT UP OR SHUT UP as I walk through the door. I walk over to the piece of wood to see whats up and there is a dark skinned man there who turns around and says state your name and your buisness, confused by that being his first question so i respond saying Mathew Brady and was anxious about why your shooting at nothing, he didn't look very scared he looked like he was the one who started all this pug invasion and so I asked whats your name.... He turned around and said Yaya Touré but they call me the tank. So me and tank decided to go searching for other survivors, he said he knows of a crew in town that were very well protected and that there was no way that they would not be survivors because of their private lair they tell everyone about. We met up with the crew and decided to become one team and called the team, the recruits, anyway there is Sergio Aguero who we call sergo, Cole trickle, Ricky Bobby and Tow Mater. We need to find survivors and try to help them to recover immediately i suggested getting into pairs and splitting up, obviously I chose tank because he is by far the strongest and most fearless so I would have to be stupid not to chose him as my partner.