Surrender

**AUTHOR'S NOTE - THIS IS BOOK 3 IN THE MOMENT BY MOMENT SERIAL, IF YOU HAVE NOT READ BOOK 1 - INTO DARKNESS (https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/191777419-into-darkness-moment-by-moment-book-1-harry-potter,-drarry), OR BOOK 2 - WALKING IN LIGHT AND SHADE (https://www.wattpad.com/story/192516660-walking-in-light-and-shade-moment-by-moment-book-2) - THEN YOU WILL WANT TO GO DO THAT BEFORE STARTING ON THIS STORY**

Harry had ceased to be surprised by anything he was seeing. He'd met a goblin who was very unhappy about being materialised and caused Draco to storm around in a temper for five minutes. A grindylow which had had to be dematerialised quickly before it suffocated, and a flight of Doxies who had felt the sharp end of Harry's wand. However, these and other disruptions and failures had been the least interesting of the materialisations so far. Draco's mind, it had become apparent, was not as disciplined as he would have liked it to be, and the more successful assimilations had turned to a common theme, they kept coming back to one focus, sex.

Harry, although not missing the chance to tease his companion about the kind of motivation which was helping him to succeed, had not objected to this turn of events. He'd been the receiver of some very potent, but enjoyable images when Draco had reacquainted himself with the magic from a dream-weaver, a sprite whose sole aim in life was to watch and add their own ideas to people's day or night dreams. Draco had also proven that he could be inventive with the Fire Staff of Te'ehmath. The unorthodox use of the item's magic had tickled and titillated Harry in some interesting places before the blond wizard had finally assimilated the manifestation. Heavy petting had taken on a whole new dimension when Draco had influenced the shape-changing ability of the boggart he had created so that for a few minutes there had been two Malfoys. Harry had had to lower the lights for the second Draco to come out of the corner, but after that things had progressed enthusiastically until the two Dracos had been ready to become one again. Harry had been a little disappointed when two pairs of hands on his torso had become one again, but then he had discovered the delights of having a shape-changer as a boyfriend.

That last encounter was still running through Harry's mind as he crouched a few feet away from his partner. He was trying to stay alert, watching for any doxy-like bludgers as he had promised, but as Draco's proficiency grew, his guide was becoming less strict with himself and with it, his thoughts were wandering. He'd been watching the calm figure for a few minutes now, and he swizzled his wand idly between his fingers as his view of the handsomely composed figure kept taking him out of the moment back to the point where he'd been doing more than just looking.

Still, Harry surprised himself as to how awake he was as their next guest arrived. His fingers closed firmly around his wand as his peripheral vision noticed movement at the wall on the right, and he swivelled on his heels to quickly assess any danger. The young man didn't exactly relax when he laid eyes on the newcomer, but it wasn't alarm bells which went off in his brain. A young lady solidified out of the shimmering mist that always announced one of Draco's creations, and Harry's mouth fell open. She was tall, and curvaceous, and her black eyes spoke of exotic promise as they surveyed the room. Yet what made Harry's libido kick in full-throttle was the fact that, except for her deep auburn hair, which fell over her shoulders like the finest silk, the sensuous figure was completely naked.

"You can put your tongue back into your mouth, Harry," Draco alerted his companion to the fact that he was back in the real world, and at the same time took revenge for the digs Harry had been making about his choice of manifestations.

Harry snapped his jaw shut, and dragged his gaze away from their visitor to his lover. He answered the gotcha grin on Draco's face with, "So I was right, you do have a one-track mind."

"Only when you're around," the quip came back, and Harry was given a flash of ice blue passion before Malfoy turned to greet his guest; smoothly, the blond man stood and welcomed, "Hello, Godi."