Somebody to Love

Him:

Love, faith and trust of your loved ones transforms your life. The same goes with despise, hate and lack of trust which we all know. While growing up, we were told to study hard, work hard to get employed and earn money but no one had ever told me that most important thing in life is to have somebody to Love, to build a relationship.

In a 24 hour day, 14 hours we spent with our family, our companions. I was so used to having her around me for the time we were together that I never appreciate her for making my life easy, I forgot her as a living person and taken her for granted. She was my cook, cleaner, maid, bed warmer but not my lover, she also well knew that and still she stayed with me for three years. Maybe whatever we had built on air because she left.

Her:

Whenever I reach out for he was never there, I was warned foreword my sole existence ceased to exist in his life on our very first day. Every approach had been rebuffed, still I persist to become someone important to him but the funny thing is that I failed badly and it's devastating. Everybody wants to be somebody's someone, sadly not me. My time with him was an eye opener and many things were realised to me.

In our later days together, I realised it better to end things rather than suffocate each other. It is way better than becoming a shell of my former self, it had been hard to share same space, it is way better than waste my breath for a foolish hope.

Besides a label, I never had anything of him and with our divorce that label is gone.