Chapter 2

Sorry for the late updates, actually I was quite busy this weekend. Anyways now without any bakwaas shuru karte hai 😅😅.

Sameer then went to his class and starts smiling at his weird behaviour, MunDit saw him from the entrance of the class, they saw him giggling all alone and were staring at him like got hurt on his head and he has completely lost his mental stability ( Yeh baat meko Adittya ne batayi thi🤣🤣🤣). Mundit looked at each other.

Munna: Abe iska upar ka mala khisak gayi hai kya 😰.

Pandit: Bhai meko to lagta hai iske dimag par gehri chot lagi hai 😰.

Munna: Pata nai kya hua hai.

Pandit: Akele akele hi hase jaa raha hai.

Munna: Bhai apan donon khisak lete hai idhar se, pata chale ki apna bhi kand ho jaye

Pandit: Hao hao chal chal.

Mundit left and just then Lochan sir passed from the class and saw Sameer giggling and said from the entrance.

Lochan sir: Sameer Maheshwari pls stop this parasitic disease! 😒

(Yeh Abhilash sir ka dailogue hai🤣🤣.🤣. Hayeee kya din the woh 🤣🤣❤).

And he left, Sameer realised what he was doing and hit his forehead slightly and shook his head in disbelief.

Sameer: Pagal ho jaunga me🙈

After some more periods it was again the long break which is of 25 mins. Naina and all the girls were sitting on one of the tables with Sid.

Sid: Nainu are you fine ?!?!?!?

Naina: Ummm haaa perfectly.

She said giving a fake smile, which all understood and decided not to question her further because it will just make the situation worse!.

Naina was just looking down towards her feets and suddenly a tear fell on her shoes...And just the another moment there were many of them falling on and on. The worst thing is crying infront of everyone. The gang noticed it but before they could say anything Naina got up from the chair crying, sobbing and started running towards the bathroom. All 4 of them followed her. She was running and suddenly dashed into someone. She looked up to see in who she just crashed and got shocked it was non other than our hero Sameer. Sameer saw those tears in her eyes and got shocked.

Sameer: Nai Naina !

Yes! It was the first time he took her name. It felt magical. Naina felt like a nectar is poured through her ears. But then she realised that in what situation she is and walked of from there to the bathroom, leaving a totally shocked Sameer behind.

Sameer's Pov: Why was she crying, was she crying because of me, was she crying because she wont be able to see me again. Nai nai no one can love me so much, but phir what is the reason. I gotta know it.

She turned the other side and saw Swapree and Sidneet coming running towards his direction, he stopped them

Sameer: Vo voh

All: Futoge

Sameer: Voh roh kyu rhi thi

Sid: Dekho Sameer iss baare me baat nai karte pls.

Avi: Sid

Sid: What Sid dekha nai Avi tune apni Naina ko, kaisi ho gayi hai voh. She was never like this. See at her puffed, teary eyes, it looks like that girl cried for the entire night.

Preeti: Baate baad me karna pehle Naina ko dekho

Swati: Wahi toh

Saying this they all left again leaving a shocked Sameer behind.