Chapter 3

Naina got a heart attack, it looked like she will die with shock, at the same time.

Sameer: Naina ha ya na kuch toh bolo ab per dard kar rahe hai😐?

Naina now got tears of happiness, she smiled and just nodded her head in yes ! Sameer got up and hugged her tightly. When I said tightly it was really tightly. Naina also reciprocated the hug. Some of her tears were drenching down on his shirt, but both of them were least interested to look at them. That moment was ughhhhhh,,,it was blissful both were lost in feeling each other. The current was running through there bodies both were so lost in each other. Both were perfectly fitting in each others arms like, it was the place they were meant to be there. There eyes were closed, Naina's head was on Sameer's chest she was able to hear his heartbeats which were now only for  HER. Once she was Sameer's fangirl , who roamed behind to just see him and now she was in his arms; her dream place. A small smile crept on her face, while Sameer's eyes were close to feel her, to feel the love he had inside him but had realised now on the last day of school. They stayed in that for atleast 15 mins. After that both broke there hug, Sameer looked into her deep hazel eyes then he shifted his gaze to her lips and looked at them passionately and then looked up at her as if seeking for permission, she just closed her eyes and surrendered her all to him he smiled and then went near to her and just they other moment Sameer put his lips on hers. Naina was feeling like the luckiest person on the earth. Now Sameer was kissing her with passion. For 25 seconds Naina didnt reciprocated but after that both were kissing each other hungrily, this kiss showed how much they needed each other. Sameer tried putting his tongue inside her mouth but couldn't because her mouth was closed, so he bit her lower lips, she opened her mouth to moan and Sameer took this opportunity and slided his tongue inside her mouth, she moans inside his mouth and licked his upper jaw which made him shocked but he liked it a lot. Automatically Sameer's hand went on Naina's perfectly shaped waist and her hands encircled his neck. Now there tongues were dancing happily and fighting for dominance. Sameer's hand went from Naina's waist to Naina's long hairs which were tied in a single ponytail. He just opened her hair, because he had something towards her long hair, from the day he saw her in open hair in one of the parties in the school, after moving his hands in her long hairs he took them back to her waist. The kiss was full of guilt, love and there need for each other. Now the simple french kiss turned into dangerous smooch. There smooches were sucking all the sweet nectar from each other's mouth. There hormones were changing now they were feeling complete. Now Naina took the lead of the kiss by taking Sameer's lower lips in her mouth, and was kissing it, sucking it, biting it nibbling with it. It was now 10 mins they were kissing both needed to breathe especially Naina but who cared for it. So after more 5 mins of smooching they broke they kiss. Sameer went to Naina's ears and said "That was tasty😋" Naina widens her eyes in shock and then blush. Sameer sucked her earlobe and placed a feather like kiss on her neck, (weakest point 😍) she felt her legs wobbling because this all was new to her. Naina moaned softly, and Sameer smirked looking at his effect on her. Sameer pulled back and saw the most beautiful view he can see; her messy hair, big hazel eyes and her cheeks were in the deepest shade of crimson. She was looking down because she was not able to match to his gaze. He smiled at her, cupped her face and made her look into his black eyes. She was lost, fully lost in those deep eyes.

Sameer: Naina ab tum aise blush karogi toh...☺

Naina: Toh??😶

Sameer: Toh me tumhe phirse kiss kar lunga😋

Naina again widens her eyes and then blushes.

Sameer: Ab chale Mrs. Maheshwari😋

Naina: Kya kaha😳

Sameer: Kya galat kaha, ab toh tum hone waali Mrs. Maheshwari ho na😚

And winks at her.

Naina: Pagal ho tum😶