Chapter 5

After the short but cute phone conversation both of them slept peacefully dreaming about each other. It was something like 10 am in the morning when a beautiful girl opened her big hazel eyes. She stretched her arms up in the air and looked around yawning just to find her two bestfriends sleeping beside her and other two on the sofas. Then slowly her eyes went on the clock. She again yawned looking at the clock and carefully got up from her bed and went to the bathroom to do her morning chores. She came out wearing a cute crop top and shots while wiping her wet hairs which she shampooed few mins ago. When she steped out from the bathroom she saw all her girls rubbing there eyes and yawning, she found it very cute and laughed at them.

Avi: Kya hai Naina....hass kyu rhi hai
She said while yawning

Naina: Bus aise hi, accha tum log jaldi utho, brush karo aur chalo kuch khate hai.

Girls: Haa

Naina: Are Avi iss Sid ko utha yaar

Avi: Haaa

Saying this Naina went down. After more 15 mins all her friends came down after doing there morning chores.

Bela: Accha hai sab uth gaye aa jao breakfast kar lo

All: Yes!!

They all had delicious aalo ke parathe with pudine ki chatni (Yumm!!😋). After that they all again went to Naina's room.

Naina: Ab kya karna hai.

Preeti: Matlab

Naina: Dekh abhi 11:30 ho rahe hai apne ko school pahuchna hai ummmm 4 baje tak, toh ek toh yeh kar sakte hai ki sab apne apne gahr jakar taiyaari kare ya phir sab apne kapde yahi mangakar saath school chale toh kya karna hai?

All: Saath chalte hai

Naina: Ohk, sab apne parents ya drivers ko phone kar do taki ko jaldi se jaldi tumhare kapde le aye

All: Haa

They all called there parents or drivers respectively. Almost at
1'O Clock everyone started getting ready as they have to do alot of things and Naina's house was also quite far from the school. Girls were in one room and Sidhrath went to another room. All the girls wore there blouses, under skirt while chachiji and 2 other female workers helped the girls with the saares. Naina wore some beautiful jhumkas, one one kadhas in each hand did her light makeup and straightened her curly hairs. Preeti tied her long hair into a high, sleek ponytail and did her makeup. Swavi also did there light makeup, left there hair open. Sid was also fully ready. Naina once glanced at the watch it was 3 so they all decided to leave. Girls took there purses and mobiles. And then all of them sat in the car.

Preeti: Naina aaj toh Sameer tujhe dekh ke pagal hi ho jayega

Swati: Haa yaar aaj na tu bahut hot lag rhi hai

Avi: Ekdum maal

Naina: Aisa kuch nai hai

All: Haiiii.

They all did there random talks till school arrived. After exactly 1 hour they reached there school. Only to see Sameer, Munna and Pandit waiting for them on the entrance. 3 of them were looking very handsome but our hero Sameer who was wearing a black armaani suit was looking like the hottest guy in the entire world
(😍😍).

Sameer's outfit;