The Plan...

Today is the day. Today is the day we go to (?????)'s house. I'm so nervous. (C/N) still doesn't know what I'm up to.

*(C/N)'s POV*

I wonder what (Y/N) is up to. She won't tell me what she planned for today! What could it possibly be? She has been on her phone all morning. Who is she messaging? What is she planning? Should I be as terrified as I am? I wish she would just tell me. On the other hand, that would ruin the surprise. I don't know. She said that we get there at noon, so we have to be ready for the Uber at like 11:35. What does she know of out here that just happens to be 25 minutes away?? Right now, it's 10:30, and she looks like she's about to fangirl her heart out. Who the hell is making her fangirl like that? I wonder if she acts that way when she's messaging me...

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I'm messaging (?????) about the plans for today. I cannot wait to meet him. He wants to skype so I can see and hear him before actually meeting him, so I can act all cool when (C/N) meets him. I'm so nervous. What if I say something stupid? How am I going to go outside without (C/N) coming with me? I need to come up with something. I hate lying to her, but in this instance, I think it would be okay because it's for a surprise that is for her.

*(C/N)'s POV*

(Y/N) put her phone in her pocket and said, "I'm gonna go outside and look around to see where the Uber might be picking us up from. Stay here, don't follow me." Then rushed out the door.

I just want to know what's going on.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I get outside and call (?????).

Here's how the skype call went:

(?????) answered the phone, then greeted me immediately.

(?????): HI (Y/N)!!

I jumped a bit, startled.

(?????): Oh! I'm sorry! That was intense. Haha.

Me: It's fine, haha. I'm in the parking lot so (C/N) doesn't know what's going on.

(?????): Damn, you're good at keeping secrets!

Me: Yeah, I'm just like the illuminati!

(?????): Oh, shit! haha

We laughed for a bit, before getting back on topic.

(?????): Okay, so you'll be here at like noon, right? And are either of you allergic to animals? Because I can lock the animals up.

Me: Yes, we will be there at noon, and no, neither of us are allergic to animals, thank god.

(?????): Lucky. Your significant other isn't allergic.

Just then, his boyfriend walked up [A/N I'm gonna call his boyfriend '(******)'].

(******): Hey! I heard that, (?????)! Oh hi! You must be (Y/N)! (?????) already told me the plan. Nice to meet you!

Me: Nice to meet you too, (******)!

(******): It's also good to see that (?????) actually got out of bed today.

(?????): Oh, get back to your vlog!

They giggled and kissed before (******) walked away, talking into his camera.

Me: Okay, that was the cutest thing ever, haha.

(?????): Thank you, we try!

He pretends to flip his hair as he says that in his goofy "queen" voice, widening his eyes, gasping, and ending it with a mouth pop. That is definitely (?????). I laugh as I look at the time and see that it is almost time for the Uber to be here.

Me: Well the Uber is going to be here any minute now so I'm gonna hang up and go get (C/N) from our room. It was nice talking to you!

(?????): You too, (Y/N)! See you soon! Bye!

Me: Bye!

We hung up and I went inside and headed back to our room. I walk in and see (C/N) looking lonely. I rushed over to sit by her.

"(C/N), Hun, are you okay?" I ask, wrapping an arm around her.

"Yeah, I just got lonely sitting in here with no one to talk to." She looked up at me.

"Aw, (C/N), I'm sorry!" I hug her tight, and she immediately hugs me back, equally as tight.

After a few moments we let go, and I inform her that the Uber is going to be here soon. We go outside and wait. I get a text from Uber saying, "Dinesh is arriving to your destination." We get in the Uber and make our way to (?????)'s house.

(A/N) There's Part III! I hope you all liked this part!!

Follow me on Instagram to stay updated, in case any plans change! My Instagram is @queenofbubblebibi!!

Credit to coastlinejaur for the idea!