Chapter 11

My phone began buzzing next to my bed, my alarm is going off it's so loud and obnoxious. I roll over on my side and switch it off. It's 6:30 am and we have half an hour to get ready. Time to get ready!

"Rachel, Maddy wake up!" I push them both at the same time. They groan and sit up.

"Good morning girls!" I smile at them.

"Good morning." They mumble back.

Today will be my first full day in Europe. I'm pretty excited. I'm sure that it will be a good day. We all move down stairs, dressed and ready for the day. I decided to wear a pair of light blue jeans that are high waisted, with my converses, a white sleeved t-shirt and the large dark blue jumper we were given. My hair is pulled back in a high pony tail and I have minimal make-up on.

As I stood in line waiting to collect breakfast, I notice how small an cosy the place really was. It is split in half. In one section is tables that seat no more than 4 people, then on the other half is tables that seat up to eight, they are circular. I notice Harry looking at me when I glance at him. His hair is covered in a grey beanie, with curls still popping out the front. He notices me looking at him and he gives me a smile, his grin so wide his dimples show, I'm forced to smile back at him.

At the end of breakfast we are told to head back up stairs and collect our money, we are heading to the shops that are supposibly down the road. We all begin walking to the shops. We arrive and realise that they are not open. We are told that we are allowed to split into smaller groups and that we had to have at least 2 staff members each.

Brendon, Abby, Maddy, Rachel, Harry and I decided that we will be a group. We walk over to Mc Donalds to get lunch, seeing that other resturants aren't open.

Nick is in a different group with Grace. Nick told me that it was only because Aj and Anthony were in the group that he wanted to be with them. He's been so different since I saw him. He's normally so sweet and caring. I remember how we use to be able to talk on the phone for hours.

The walk from our hotel to the shops probaby took around 15 minutes. On the walk there it was mainly on a path and to our left was what seemed like a main road. There were barely any homes along the road, it was constantly busy with traffic flowing well. This place is beautiful. On our walk back to the hotel, Harry spoke to Maddy basically the whole walk. I can't blame him she is pretty and really nice, but he hardly spoke to me at all. When we arrive back we all head in to the area we eat, Harry sits with Maddy.

I might as well go up stairs and finish unpacking my stuff. I eventually get up to my room and begin unpacking my stuff and sorting the things I'm most likely to wear out, when I hear a knock at the door. It's probably one of the girls.

"Come in!" I yell.

The door opens slightly, Harry with really messy hair walks in, he look so sexy. I hear the door lock.

"Hey, Macka!" Harry says.

"Hey, Harry. Are you allowed to be in here?" I reply, quickly hiding my undies under my blanket.

"Probably not, why?" He replies, noticing what I'm doing.

"Oh just wondering." I reply, standing up straight. I quickly pull my shirt down, covering my stomach more.

He moves close grabbing my hands in his as we stand there.

"You are so beautiful Macka." He finally speaks, I blush at his works and look away. He pulls my face back, looking at his beautiful eyes. His features become even more beautiful up close. The dimples in his cheeks become more prominate as he smiles.

He places both of his hands on my cheeks, cooling them down. He stares into my eyes before I notice our heads getting closer an closer together. His lips are on mine. His mouth moving so well with mine, I get this amazing feeling inside me. It's like hundreds of fireworks bursting to come out.

He slides his hands down to my waist, I pull at his hair making him pull my body closer to his. I pull away panting for air.

"I really like you, Macka." He breathes in a deep breath of air, looking me directly in the eyes. Do I like Harry? I know, I guess I am falling for him. His eyes, that mouth.

"I like you too, Harry." I reply, "But, I am still with Nick. I still love him Harry." I reply with a weak smile. He looks away, sadness in his eyes. His arms drop from my sides, as he sits on the bed. I sit down slowly next to him.

"I know, I knew you would. I had to tell you Macka." He faces me. "Harry, if you like me so much. Then why where you walking with Maddy so much?" I reply in a confused tone.

"I was talking to her about you. She has a boyfriend anyway, Macka. I don't Macka. I don't like her like that at all." He replies quickly.

"Okay."I reply, laying back on the bed in relief.

"Do you want to lay down?" He asks pointing at the pillow with a grin. I nod, moving myself so that my head is on the pillow.

"You might want to move your undies." Harry points at the sheet covering a pile of undies in the bed, laughing at me.

"Oh shut up, Harry." I reply, quickly pulling them out so that he can't look at them and throwing them under another pile of clothes on the floor. I lay back, Harry on my left on the bed. He slides closer to me putting his arm under my head.

"I will make sure you are mine by the end of this holiday." Harry whispers into my ear, kissing my cheek with his soft lips. A smile grows on my face, I roll over facing him.

"I really hope so." I reply kissing his cheek, then closing my eyes.