Chapter 2

I continued to look around at who was here. I was around twenty metres away from the large group. I then realized that everyone was wearing their blue trackies and I was wearing my light blue jeans.

I turned around. I was now in front of my mother, "Mum, we have to go to the bathroom right now! Look everyone is wearing their trackies. I'm well, I'm not." I said in an annoyed tone.

She nodded "Okay, Mark we will be right back just find a seat near the group over there. I have to take Mackenzie to get changed." She turned back around to follow me. This crazy over packed airport seemed even more packed now.

"Do you have any idea where a toilet might be mum?" I asked, hoping she might have a better idea then me.

"I'm pretty sure that we will see one soon. Oh, look over there." As she pointed towards a sign giving you the directions for were the toilets would be located.

We ended up walking through the food court to get to the bathroom. We began walking down a long corridor painted white, down the very end of the corridor is a large simple signaling the female toilets. I walk in with my back pack still on, moving to join the long line of females waiting for the first vacant stall. All I need to do right now is change my pants.

I quickly, but carefully get changed into my track pants making sure to not let any of my clothes touch the filthy ground. They are a dark blue, we received them for this trip.

I walk out of the stall and then out of the bathroom, mum still with me, we head back to find the group. I'm changed now lucky, I didn't really want to be left out. It's kind of awkward when you are the only one walking around in jeans and the rest of your group is wearing the same trackies.

We had walked all the way back, I could see the group. We were almost there. "Mum I'll go get my paper work and meet you back were Mark and Tyler are okay?" I said.

"Sounds good, I'll see you in a minute Kenzie." She replied.

We split. She headed straight for them and I decided to walk through the large group of people to see where I was to get these papers. I think I can see the lady.

"Ouch!" I grunted in pain, holding my head. I had just walked into someones shoulder.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't see you there, I was just turning around to walk this way. I'm sorry." A deep voice spoke.

I glanced up "No, that's okay I should have been walking slower or watching where I was going. It's fine really."

His deep smile spread across his face. Glaring down at me as he touched my shoulder "No, don't apologies it's okay."

His dimples grew, "Hi, I'm Harry."

I think I'm smiling back I'm not to sure. He's so sweet, "Hey, I'm Mackenzie."

"So Macka it is!" He smiled at me. I think he has an accent, I'm not sure. All I could do was nod. He giggled "Are you okay? You look a bit surprised?" Oh no. "Yeah, I'm fine sorry." I replied.

I think I just stared at his face for too long. His hair was in these soft curls dropping against his face. His eyes were looking right at me with this kind of happiness and showing they were sorry for walking into me. He's wearing tight black jeans as I look down. They look perfect on him, they shape his legs so well. He wears some sort of boots, they look worn out but they suit him so well. As I slowly look back up to his face looking like I'm in thought, I take in his features a plain white t-shirt loose on him but not tight, he wears a black leather jacket and the t-shirt is v shaped at the top. I spot some kind of image. He has a tattoo. It suits him from what I can get a glimpse of anyway.

He breaks me away from my mind. "I better let you go, I guess you need to collect those papers for your parents just like I had to." He says and walks away with long strides dodging people. I watch as he carefully makes his way out of the group of people.

What was I thinking. I have a boyfriend, I should not look at someone that way. He was just so, so breath taking.

I step over to where I initially was planning on going and getting the paper.

"Hello, I was wondering if you knew were I could get the paper work we needed to be signing or just the things everyone else seems to be collecting?" Was that even a question. I sound so silly. Was it because my mind couldn't get of the guy I had just bumped into. No, Mackenzie stop thinking about that.

"Uh, yes you came to the right person. Here you go." She hands me a bunch of things. "What's was your name?" She questions.

"Mackenzie, Mackenzie Haddow."

"Okay, thank you." She replied, messing around through her bag."Here you go." She handed me a black pouch. It had a zip going all the way around from the top and down the left side with my name printed Mackenzie Haddow on a sticker which is placed on the front.

"What's this?" I asked in a curious voice.

"It has your Paris pass, London pass and all those different things that you may need. Have a good look through it later. It has many thing you will need during this holiday. I wouldn't lose it if I were you, you will miss out on heaps of fun stuff if you do." She answered. "Oh, also if you want, which I would recommend, place your passport and some of your money in here." She points at my new pouch.

"Thank you, I will do." I think her name is Sharon. I'm not one hundred percent sure. I remember her from meetings and things I went to but I didn't want to get it wrong if I accidentally called her that.

I turned around eyeing for where my parents had decided to sit.